Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Using concept mapping to develop a conceptual framework for creating virtual communities of practice to translate cancer research into practiceCynthia A Vinson
National Cancer Institute, 9609 Medical Center Dr, Room 4E446, Bethesda, MD 20892 E mail
Prev Chronic Dis 11:E68. 2014....
- The U.S. training institute for dissemination and implementation research in healthHelen I Meissner
Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
Implement Sci 8:12. 2013....
- Research and comprehensive cancer control coalitionsCynthia Vinson
Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute, 6130 Executive Blvd 6140, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Cancer Causes Control 21:2033-40. 2010..Lessons learned from programs and coalitions in the implementation and evaluation of CCC activities, as well as resources provided by national partners, can assist coalitions with the translation of research into practice...
- Implementation science in cancer prevention and control: a decade of grant funding by the National Cancer Institute and future directionsGila Neta
Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute, 9609 Medical Center Drive, Room 4E442, Rockville, MD, 20852, USA
Implement Sci 10:4. 2015..We explore the application of implementation science across the cancer control continuum, including prevention, screening, treatment, and survivorship...
- Research to reality: moving evidence into practice through an online community of practiceMargaret M Farrell
National Cancer Institute, 9609 Medical Center Dr, Room 4E444, Bethesda, MD 20892 E mail
Prev Chronic Dis 11:E78. 2014..R2R hosts more than 15,500 page views and 5,000 site visits in an average month. This article describes the process of convening this online community and quantifies our experiences to date. ..
- Building cancer control capacity: a mixed-method evaluation of the Research to Reality (R2R) Mentorship ProgramMichael Sanchez
National Cancer Institute, 9609 Medical Center Dr, Rockville, MD 20850 e mail
Prev Chronic Dis 11:E24. 2014..Mentorship programs are a promising strategy to develop EBPH competencies, provide guidance, and disseminate and adapt evidence-based interventions within real-world context. ..
- National Institutes of Health approaches to dissemination and implementation science: current and future directionsRussell E Glasgow
Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD 20852, USA
Am J Public Health 102:1274-81. 2012....
- Translating research into improved outcomes in comprehensive cancer controlJon F Kerner
Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute, 6130 Executive Blvd EPN 6144, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Cancer Causes Control 16:27-40. 2005..In this way, the whole (in this context, comprehensive cancer control) can become greater than the sum of its parts...