Tiina K Urv
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Maladaptive behaviors related to dementia status in adults with Down syndromeTiina K Urv
Eunice Kennedy Shriver Center, University of Massachusetts Medical School, USA
Am J Ment Retard 113:73-86. 2008..Thus, new concerns regarding these types of behaviors could be particularly useful in clarifying the dementia status of adults with Down syndrome and developing individualized plans for support...
- Psychiatric symptoms in adults with Down syndrome and Alzheimer's diseaseTiina K Urv
National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Am J Intellect Dev Disabil 115:265-76. 2010..Improvements in understanding the progression of dementia in individuals with Down syndrome may lead to improved diagnosis and treatment...
- Incidence and prevalence of dementia in elderly adults with mental retardation without down syndromeWarren B Zigman
New York State Institute for Basic Research in Developmental Disabilities, Staten Island 10314, USA
Am J Ment Retard 109:126-41. 2004....
- Cholesterol level, statin use and Alzheimer's disease in adults with Down syndromeWarren B Zigman
Department of Psychology, New York State Institute for Basic Research in Developmental Disabilities, 1050 Forest Hill Road, Staten Island, NY 10314, United States
Neurosci Lett 416:279-84. 2007..402, p=.095, 95% CI: .138, 1.173). If the protective effects of statins can be further validated, these findings suggest that their use may delay or prevent AD onset in vulnerable populations...
- Successful aging in a 70-year-old man with down syndrome: a case studySharon J Krinsky-McHale
New York State Institute for Basic Research in Developmental Disabilities, Staten Island, NY 10314, USA
Intellect Dev Disabil 46:215-28. 2008..The authors present potential explanations for the phenotypic variability observed in individuals with Down syndrome...
- Pragmatic Skills of Young Males and Females with Fragile X SyndromeGary E Martin; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Pragmatic Skills of Young Males and Females with Fragile X SyndromeGARY EVERETT MARTIN; Fiscal Year: 2010....