Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Longitudinal changes in cortical thickness associated with normal agingMadhav Thambisetty
Laboratory of Personality and Cognition, National Institute on Aging, Baltimore, MD 21224 2816, USA
Neuroimage 52:1215-23. 2010..Significant nonlinear changes over time were observed in the postcentral, precentral, and orbitofrontal gyri on the left and inferior parietal, cingulate, and orbitofrontal gyri on the right...
- Blood-based biomarkers of Alzheimer's disease: challenging but feasibleMadhav Thambisetty
Laboratory of Personality and Cognition, Intramural Research Program, National Institue on Aging, NIH, USA
Biomark Med 4:65-79. 2010....
- APOE epsilon4 genotype and longitudinal changes in cerebral blood flow in normal agingMadhav Thambisetty
Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences, Laboratory of Personality and Cognition, National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland 21224 6825, USA
Arch Neurol 67:93-8. 2010..Design, Setting, and..
- Baseline cardiovascular risk predicts subsequent changes in resting brain functionLori L Beason-Held
Intramural Research Program, National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
Stroke 43:1542-7. 2012....
- Proteome-based plasma markers of brain amyloid-β deposition in non-demented older individualsMadhav Thambisetty
National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
J Alzheimers Dis 22:1099-109. 2010..Our strategy combining proteomics with in vivo brain amyloid imaging holds promise for the discovery of biologically relevant peripheral markers in those at risk for AD...
- Plasma biomarkers of brain atrophy in Alzheimer's diseaseMadhav Thambisetty
Laboratory of Behavioral Neuroscience, National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e28527. 2011..Moreover, these proteins are involved in complement activation and coagulation, providing further evidence for an intrinsic role of these pathways in AD pathogenesis...
- Plasma clusterin concentration is associated with longitudinal brain atrophy in mild cognitive impairmentMadhav Thambisetty
Laboratory of Behavioral Neuroscience, National Institute on Aging, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Neuroimage 59:212-7. 2012..These findings in combination suggest an influence of this multi-functional protein on early stages of progression in AD pathology...
- The utility of (11)C-arachidonate PET to study in vivo dopaminergic neurotransmission in humansMadhav Thambisetty
Brain Physiology and Metabolism Section, National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 32:676-84. 2012..1-(11)C]AA PET may be useful for studying disturbances of dopaminergic neurotransmission in conditions such as Parkinson's disease and schizophrenia...