M Stetler Stevenson
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Diagnostic utility of flow cytometric immunophenotyping in myelodysplastic syndromeM Stetler-Stevenson
Laboratory of Pathology and the Biostatistics, Division of Clinical Sciences, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Blood 98:979-87. 2001..It is concluded that flow cytometric immunophenotyping may help establish the diagnosis of MDS, especially when morphology and cytogenetics are indeterminate. (Blood. 2001;98:979-987)..
- A phase I study of combination therapy with immunotoxins IgG-HD37-deglycosylated ricin A chain (dgA) and IgG-RFB4-dgA (Combotox) in patients with refractory CD19(+), CD22(+) B cell lymphomaR A Messmann
Developmental Therapeutics Program, Clinical Trials Unit, Medicine Branch, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 1906, USA
Clin Cancer Res 6:1302-13. 2000....
- Efficacy of the anti-CD22 recombinant immunotoxin BL22 in chemotherapy-resistant hairy-cell leukemiaR J Kreitman
Laboratory of Molecular Biology, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
N Engl J Med 345:241-7. 2001..We tested the safety and efficacy of an immunotoxin directed against a surface antigen that is strongly expressed by leukemic hairy cells...
- Elevation of soluble CD307 (IRTA2/FcRH5) protein in the blood and expression on malignant cells of patients with multiple myeloma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, and mantle cell lymphomaT Ise
Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
Leukemia 21:169-74. 2007..Because CD307 is present on malignant cells from patients with MM, CLL and MCL, CD307 may be a useful therapeutic target for the treatment of these diseases...
- Malignant thymoma associated with T-cell lymphocytosis. A case report with immunophenotypic and gene rearrangement analysisL J Medeiros
Laboratory of Pathology, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892
Arch Pathol Lab Med 117:279-83. 1993..Thus, we suggest that the lymphocytosis results from a poorly defined immunoregulatory disorder, related to the presence of thymoma, and perhaps secondary thymic hormone imbalance...
- Coincident myelodysplastic syndrome and T-cell large granular lymphocytic disease: clinical and pathophysiological featuresY Saunthararajah
Hematology Branch, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
Br J Haematol 112:195-200. 2001..The lower response rate of MDS or T-LGL/MDS to immunosuppression, compared with T-LGL alone, may reflect the older age and intrinsic stem cell abnormalities in MDS and T-LGL/MDS patients...