Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Environmental health promotion: progress and future opportunitiesShobha Srinivasan
Division of Extramural Research and Training, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
Health Educ Behav 31:526-30. 2004
- Meeting the needs of diverse populations: an overview and commentaryShobha Srinivasan
Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Med Care 46:S30-5. 2008
- Creating healthy communities, healthy homes, healthy people: initiating a research agenda on the built environment and public healthShobha Srinivasan
Division of Extramural Research, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, 111 T W Alexander Drive, PO Box 12233 MD EC 21, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Am J Public Health 93:1446-50. 2003....
- Evolving partnerships in communityShobha Srinivasan
Division of Extramural Research and Training, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
Environ Health Perspect 113:1814-6. 2005....
- Cardiovascular health among Asian Indians (CHAI): a community research projectSusan L Ivey
Center for Family and Community Health, School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720 7360, USA
J Interprof Care 18:391-402. 2004..Hypertension, high cholesterol, and diabetes were more prevalent in participants than the population average; other risk factors were less common (tobacco)...
- Approaching health disparities from a population perspective: the National Institutes of Health Centers for Population Health and Health DisparitiesRichard B Warnecke
Center for Population Health and Health Disparities, University of Illinois, Chicago, USA
Am J Public Health 98:1608-15. 2008..The relationships forged through these complex collaborations increase the likelihood that the centers' scientific findings will be relevant to communities and contribute to reductions in health disparities...