Pamela A Shaw
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Null but not void: considerations for hypothesis testingPamela A Shaw
Biostatistics Research Branch, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Bethesda, MD 2092 7609, USA
Stat Med 32:196-205. 2013..Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA...
- Hazard ratio estimation for biomarker-calibrated dietary exposuresPamela A Shaw
Biostatistics Research Branch, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Biometrics 68:397-407. 2012..The performance of each method is assessed in a simulation study. The methods are then applied to an example from the Women's Health Initiative Dietary Modification Trial...
- Bone Density and Fractures in Autosomal Dominant Hyper IgE SyndromeKathryn J Sowerwine
Laboratories of Clinical Infectious Diseases, NIAID, NIH, Bethesda, MD, USA
J Clin Immunol 34:260-4. 2014..To further understand the minimal trauma fractures of AD-HIES, we examined bone mineral density (BMD) and laboratory markers of bone turnover...
- Autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome due to FAS mutations outside the signal-transducing death domain: molecular mechanisms and clinical penetranceAmy P Hsu
Laboratory of Clinical Infectious Diseases, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Genet Med 14:81-9. 2012....
- Coronary artery abnormalities in Hyper-IgE syndromeAlexandra F Freeman
Immunopathogenesis Section, Laboratory of Clinical Infectious Diseases, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases NIAID, 10 Center Drive, Bethesda, MD 20892 1899, USA
J Clin Immunol 31:338-45. 2011..Coronary artery abnormalities have been reported infrequently. We aimed to determine the frequency and characteristics of coronary artery abnormalities...