Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Future of molecular profiling of human hepatocellular carcinomaStephanie Roessler
National Cancer Institute, Laboratory of Human Carcinogenesis, Center for Cancer Research, NIH, 37 Convent Drive, Bldg 37, Rm 3044A, Bethesda, MD 20892 4258, USA
Future Oncol 3:429-39. 2007..Such an approach will provide mechanistic insight into the pathogenesis of HCC, potentially leading to personalized medicine and the identification of new therapeutic targets...
- Integrative genomic identification of genes on 8p associated with hepatocellular carcinoma progression and patient survivalStephanie Roessler
Laboratory of Human Carcinogenesis, National Cancer Institute, NIH, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Gastroenterology 142:957-966.e12. 2012..We used an integrative approach to identify HCC driver genes, defined as genes whose copy numbers associate with gene expression and cancer progression...
- Transcriptomic profiling reveals hepatic stem-like gene signatures and interplay of miR-200c and epithelial-mesenchymal transition in intrahepatic cholangiocarcinomaNaoki Oishi
National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
Hepatology 56:1792-803. 2012..We suggest that the specific components of EMT may be exploited as critical biomarkers and clinically relevant therapeutic targets for an aggressive form of stem cell-like ICC...
- A unique metastasis gene signature enables prediction of tumor relapse in early-stage hepatocellular carcinoma patientsStephanie Roessler
Laboratory of Human Carcinogenesis, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Cancer Res 70:10202-12. 2010....
- MicroRNA expression, survival, and response to interferon in liver cancerJunfang Ji
Liver Carcinogenesis Section, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
N Engl J Med 361:1437-47. 2009..Hepatocellular carcinoma is a common and aggressive cancer that occurs mainly in men. We examined microRNA expression patterns, survival, and response to interferon alfa in both men and women with the disease...