William T Riley
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Rapid, responsive, relevant (R3) research: a call for a rapid learning health research enterpriseWilliam T Riley
National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD, USA
Clin Transl Med 2:10. 2013..These and other approaches are feasible but require a culture shift among the research community to value not only methodological rigor, but also the pace and relevance of research...
- Overview of the Consortium of Hospitals Advancing Research on Tobacco (CHART)William T Riley
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, 6701 Rockledge Drive, MSC 7936, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Trials 13:122. 2012..The CHART projects will assess the effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of smoking cessation interventions initiated during hospitalization and continued post-discharge...
- Application of the National Institutes of Health Patient-reported Outcome Measurement Information System (PROMIS) to mental health researchWilliam T Riley
PROMIS Cooperative Group and National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Ment Health Policy Econ 14:201-8. 2011....
- Patient-reported outcomes measurement information system (PROMIS) domain names and definitions revisions: further evaluation of content validity in IRT-derived item banksWilliam T Riley
National Heart Lung and Blood Institute, 6701 Rockledge Dr, MSC 7936, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Qual Life Res 19:1311-21. 2010....
- A computer device to deliver behavioral interventions for insomniaWilliam T Riley
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, 6701 Rockledge Dr, MSC 7936, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Behav Sleep Med 8:2-15. 2010....
- Internet and mobile phone text messaging intervention for college smokersWilliam Riley
NIMH, Bethesda, MD 20892 9615, USA
J Am Coll Health 57:245-8. 2008..The authors developed a smoking cessation program using mobile phone text messaging to provide tailored and stage-specific messages to college smokers...
- Virtual reality technologies for research and education in obesity and diabetes: research needs and opportunitiesAbby G Ershow
Division of Cardiovascular Sciences, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Diabetes Sci Technol 5:212-24. 2011..nih.gov/grants/guide/index.html; Department of Defense: www.tatrc.org)...
- Effects of a Web-based food portion training program on food portion estimationWilliam T Riley
PICS Inc Reston, Virginia, USA
J Nutr Educ Behav 39:70-6. 2007..Assess the effects of a prototype computerized food portion tutorial (CFPT)...
- Enhancing measurement in health outcomes research supported by Agencies within the US Department of Health and Human ServicesBryce B Reeve
Outcomes Research Branch, Applied Research Program, Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, EPN 4005, 6130 Executive Blvd, MSC 7344, Bethesda, MD 20892 7344, USA
Qual Life Res 16:175-86. 2007....
- Evaluation of a PDA-based dietary assessment and intervention program: a randomized controlled trialJeannette M Beasley
Personal Improvement Computer Systems, Inc, Reston, Virginia, USA
J Am Coll Nutr 27:280-6. 2008..To evaluate the capability of DietMatePro, a PDA-based dietary assessment program, to monitor dietary intake and to improve adherence to a dietary regimen...
- College smoking-cessation using cell phone text messagingJami L Obermayer
Personal Improvement Computer Systems, Inc, Reston, Virginia 20191, USA
J Am Coll Health 53:71-8. 2004..The findings provide support for using wireless text messages to deliver potentially effective smoking-cessation behavioral interventions to college students...