R A Philibert
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Association of an X-chromosome dodecamer insertional variant allele with mental retardationR A Philibert
Clinical Neuroscience Branch, National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Mol Psychiatry 3:303-9. 1998..001) and treatment with antidepressants (P < 0.001). We conclude that the presence of this 12-bp variant confers significant susceptibility for mental retardation...
- A genome-wide search for chromosomal loci linked to mental health wellness in relatives at high risk for bipolar affective disorder among the Old Order AmishE I Ginns
Clinical Neuroscience Branch, Intramural Research Program, National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 95:15531-6. 1998..These findings are consistent with the hypothesis that certain alleles could prevent or modify the clinical manifestations of BPAD and perhaps other related affective disorders...
- The genomic structure and developmental expression patterns of the human OPA-containing gene (HOPA)R A Philibert
Department of Psychiatry, University of Iowa, Iowa City 52242 1000, USA
Hum Genet 105:174-8. 1999..We conclude that the delineation of the function of the HOPA gene locus merits further study...
- The structure and expression of the human neuroligin-3 geneR A Philibert
Department of Psychiatry, University of Iowa, Rm 2 126b Psychiatry Research MEB, Iowa City, IA 52242 1000, USA
Gene 246:303-10. 2000..These findings suggest a possible role for the neuroligin gene in mental retardation and that the role of the gene in humans may differ from its role in rats...
- Population-based association analyses of the HOPA12bp polymorphism for schizophrenia and hypothyroidismR A Philibert
Department of Psychiatry, The University of Iowa, Iowa City 52242 1000, USA
Am J Med Genet 105:130-4. 2001....