David W Petersen
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Manufacturing of microarraysDavid W Petersen
SAIC Frederick, Inc, Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA
Adv Exp Med Biol 593:1-11. 2007..While the fabrication of microarrays is a very labor-intensive process, production of quality microarrays individually tailored on a project-by-project basis will help researchers shed light on future scientific questions...
- Changes in gene expression during the development of mammary tumors in MMTV-Wnt-1 transgenic miceShixia Huang
Program in Cancer Biology and Genetics, Sloan Kettering Institute, New York, NY 10021, USA
Genome Biol 6:R84. 2005..These mice might therefore be useful models for discovering changes in gene expression during cancer development...
- Three microarray platforms: an analysis of their concordance in profiling gene expressionDavid Petersen
Advanced Technology Center, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, Gaithersburg, MD 20877, USA
BMC Genomics 6:63. 2005..As part of a validation study for the long oligonucleotide arrays, we compared and contrasted expression profiles from the three formats, testing RNA from six different cell lines against a universal reference standard...
- T7-based linear amplification of low concentration mRNA samples using beads and microfluidics for global gene expression measurementsJason G Kralj
National Institute of Standards and Technology, 100 Bureau Dr MS 8313, Gaithersburg, MD, USA
Lab Chip 9:917-24. 2009..Microfluidic IVT introduces no bias to the gene expression profile of the sample and provides more efficient transcription of mRNA sequences present at the single-cell level...
- Core biopsies can be used to distinguish differences in expression profiling by cDNA microarraysChristos Sotiriou
Medicine Branch, Division of Clinical Sciences, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA
J Mol Diagn 4:30-6. 2002..Pooling the core biopsies did not improve the concordance with excisional biopsies. In conclusion, our results suggest that core biopsies can be used as a suitable and reliable material for the determination of tumor genetic profiles...
- Identification of new Rel/NFkappaB regulatory networks by focused genome location analysisAdriana De Siervi
Laboratory of Receptor Biology and Gene Expression, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Cell Cycle 8:2093-100. 2009....
- Kinetic profiles of p300 occupancy in vivo predict common features of promoter structure and coactivator recruitmentJames L Smith
Laboratory of Receptor Biology and Gene Expression and Microarray Facility, Advanced Technology Center, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:11554-9. 2004..This "reverse genomic" approach will have broad application for the genome-wide classification of promoter structure and function...