Diane D Murphy
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Brain banking for neurodegenerative diseasesDiane D Murphy
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, NIH, MD 20852, USA
Curr Opin Neurol 16:459-63. 2003..The pathological substrates are then studied for their role in how they cause dysfunction in disease, or how their accumulation is presumably damaging...
- Lipid droplet binding and oligomerization properties of the Parkinson's disease protein alpha-synucleinNelson B Cole
Genetic Disease Research Branch, National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health Bethesda, Maryland 20982, USA
J Biol Chem 277:6344-52. 2002....
- The cell biology of alpha-synuclein: a sticky problem?Nelson B Cole
National Human Genome Research Institute NHGRI, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Neuromolecular Med 1:95-109. 2002....
- Metal-catalyzed oxidation of alpha-synuclein: helping to define the relationship between oligomers, protofibrils, and filamentsNelson B Cole
Genetic Diseases Research Branch, National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Biol Chem 280:9678-90. 2005....
- Degradative organelles containing mislocalized alpha-and beta-synuclein proliferate in presenilin-1 null neuronsChristina A Wilson
Center for Neurodegenerative Disease Research, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Cell Biol 165:335-46. 2004....