Sarah E Morris
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Psychophysiological science and the research domain criteria: A commentarySarah E Morris
National Institute of Mental Health, United States Electronic address
Int J Psychophysiol 98:378-80. 2015....
- Informed consent in the psychosis prodrome: ethical, procedural and cultural considerationsSarah E Morris
Division of Adult Translational Research, National Institute of Mental Health, 6001 Executive Blvd, North Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Philos Ethics Humanit Med 9:19. 2014..This review provides a discussion of these issues in the context of international research efforts. ..
- Dissociation of response and feedback negativity in schizophrenia: electrophysiological and computational evidence for a deficit in the representation of valueSarah E Morris
VISN 5 Mental Illness Research, Education, and Clinical Center Baltimore, MD, USA
Front Hum Neurosci 5:123. 2011....
- Research Domain Criteria: cognitive systems, neural circuits, and dimensions of behaviorSarah E Morris
National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, MD 20892 9625, USA
Dialogues Clin Neurosci 14:29-37. 2012....
- Learning-related changes in brain activity following errors and performance feedback in schizophreniaSarah E Morris
VA Capitol Network VISN 5 Mental Illness Research, Education, and Clinical Center, 10 No Greene St, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Schizophr Res 99:274-85. 2008..These findings suggest that reward-related brain activity is weakened in schizophrenia, perhaps reflecting diminished sensitivity to whether ongoing events are better or worse than expected...
- Rethinking mental disorders: the role of learning and brain plasticitySarah E Morris
Division of Adult Translational Research, National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
Restor Neurol Neurosci 32:5-23. 2014..In this paper, we review key advances areas in clinical neuroscience, describe the RDoC project and highlight some emerging treatment approaches that are consistent with these developments. ..