Rayna K Matsuno
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Early- and late-onset breast cancer types among women in the United States and JapanRayna K Matsuno
Biostatistics Branch, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, NIH, 6120 Executive Boulevard, Room 8105, Rockville, MD 20852 7244, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 16:1437-42. 2007....
- Shifting breast cancer trends in the United StatesWilliam F Anderson
Biostatistics Branch, Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, Bethesda, MD 20892 7244, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:3923-9. 2007..United States breast cancer incidence rates declined during the years 1999 to 2003, and then reached a plateau. These recent trends are impressive and may indicate an end to decades of increasing incidence...
- Expression of TGF-beta signaling factors in invasive breast cancers: relationships with age at diagnosis and tumor characteristicsJonine D Figueroa
Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 121:727-35. 2010..These results warrant analysis in studies of clinical outcomes accounting for age, ER status and treatment...
- Projecting individualized absolute invasive breast cancer risk in Asian and Pacific Islander American womenRayna K Matsuno
Biostatistics Branch, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD 20892 7244, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst 103:951-61. 2011..We developed a model for projecting absolute invasive breast cancer risk in APA women and compared its projections to those from BCRAT...
- Agreement for tumor grade of ovarian carcinoma: analysis of archival tissues from the surveillance, epidemiology, and end results residual tissue repositoryRayna K Matsuno
DHHS NIH National Cancer Institute Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
Cancer Causes Control 24:749-57. 2013..Emerging data suggest that ovarian cancers differ by tumor grade. However, the reliability of microscopic grade from paraffin tissue in the general medical community and as reflected in population-based cancer registries is unknown...
- Hairy cell leukaemia: a heterogeneous disease?Graca M Dores
Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Br J Haematol 142:45-51. 2008..Distinct early- and late-onset HCL populations may reflect different age-related causal pathways, risk factor profiles, and/or stem cells of origin...
- Estimating age-specific breast cancer risks: a descriptive tool to identify age interactionsWilliam F Anderson
Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, National Institute of Health, Executive Plaza South 8070, 6120 Executive Plaza Blvd, Rockville, MD 20892 7242, USA
Cancer Causes Control 18:439-47. 2007..Clarifying age-specific female breast cancer risks and interactions may provide important etiologic clues...
- Racial differences in breast cancer trends in the United States (2000-2004)Ruth M Pfeiffer
J Natl Cancer Inst 100:751-2. 2008