Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Dynamic clonal analysis of murine hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells marked by 5 fluorescent proteins using confocal and multiphoton microscopyDaniela Malide
Light Microscopy Core Facility National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Blood 120:e105-16. 2012..This methodology has applications in the understanding of clonal architecture in normal and perturbed hematopoiesis...
- The export of major histocompatibility complex class I molecules from the endoplasmic reticulum of rat brown adipose cells is acutely stimulated by insulinD Malide
Experimental Diabetes, Metabolism, and Nutrition Section, Diabetes Branch, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Mol Biol Cell 12:101-14. 2001..These results demonstrate that in rat brown adipose cells MHC-I molecule export from the ER is stimulated by insulin and provide the first evidence that the trafficking of MHC-I molecules is acutely regulated by a hormone...
- Vp165 and GLUT4 share similar vesicle pools along their trafficking pathways in rat adipose cellsD Malide
Diabetes Branch, NIDDK, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
FEBS Lett 409:461-8. 1997..These data are consistent with the presence of a distinct insulin-sensitive compartment that sequesters both GLUT4 and vp165 and suggest similar trafficking routes through the recycling compartments...
- Morphological effects of wortmannin on the endosomal system and GLUT4-containing compartments in rat adipose cellsD Malide
Experimental Diabetes, Metabolism, and Nutrition Section, Diabetes Branch, NIDDK, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Cell Sci 110:2795-806. 1997....
- Insulin-regulated trafficking of dual-labeled glucose transporter 4 in primary rat adipose cellsK Dawson
Experimental Diabetes, Metabolism, and Nutrition Section, National Institutes of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institute of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892-0842, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 287:445-54. 2001..Thus, HA-GLUT4-GFP will be useful to study GLUT4 trafficking in vivo while GFP on the N-terminus interferes with intracellular retention...