Patricia L Mabry
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- The importance of usability testing in the development of an internet-based smoking cessation treatment resourceJacqueline L Stoddard
National Cancer Institute, Tobacco Control Research Branch, 6130 Executive Blvd MSC7337, Bethesda, MD 20892 7337, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 8:S87-93. 2006..Formal usability testing provides a user-centric approach to assessing a site's functionality. In this paper, we provide an example of this approach used in the development of a cessation Web site...
- Nicotine, cotinine, withdrawal, and craving patterns during smoking and nicotine nasal spray use: results from a pilot study with African American menPatricia L Mabry
SAIC Frederick, Inc, support to Tobacco Control Research Branch TCRB, Behavioral Research Program BRP, Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences DCCPS, National Cancer Institute Bethesda, MD
Nicotine Tob Res 9:65-82. 2007..When predicting nicotine, cotinine, withdrawal, and cravings, we observed significant interactions between route of nicotine intake and a variety of independent variables...
- Interdisciplinarity and systems science to improve population health: a view from the NIH Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences ResearchPatricia L Mabry
Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research, Office of the Director, NIH, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Am J Prev Med 35:S211-24. 2008....
- Exploring scenarios to dramatically reduce smoking prevalence: a simulation model of the three-part cessation processDavid T Levy
University of Baltimore, Baltimore, MD, USA
Am J Public Health 100:1253-9. 2010..8% rate to 12% by 2010 could be accomplished by increasing quit attempts, increasing the use of treatments, or increasing the effectiveness of treatment...
- Systems science: a good investment for the public's healthPatricia L Mabry
1Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
Health Educ Behav 40:9S-12S. 2013..While much progress has been made, continuing investment is needed in the future to ensure the viability and sustainability of this young but increasingly important field. ..