Joseph M Luther
Affiliation: National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Multiple exciton generation in colloidal silicon nanocrystalsMatthew C Beard
National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, Colorado 80401, USA matt_
Nano Lett 7:2506-12. 2007....
- Multiple exciton generation in films of electronically coupled PbSe quantum dotsJoseph M Luther
Chemical and Biosciences Center, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, Colorado 80401, USA
Nano Lett 7:1779-84. 2007..We compare the absorption cross sections of our samples to that of bulk PbSe. We find that both the biexciton lifetime and the absorption cross section increase in films relative to isolated QDs in solution...
- Structural, optical, and electrical properties of self-assembled films of PbSe nanocrystals treated with 1,2-ethanedithiolJoseph M Luther
National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, Colorado 80401, USA
ACS Nano 2:271-80. 2008..The LbL process described here is a general strategy for producing uniform, conductive nanocrystal films for applications in optoelectronics and solar energy conversion...
- The subtle chemistry of colloidal, quantum-confined semiconductor nanostructuresBarbara K Hughes
Chemical and Material Sciences, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, Colorado 80401, USA
ACS Nano 6:4573-9. 2012..In this Perspective, we discuss current efforts toward better understanding how the reactivity of the reagents can be used to produce unique and complex nanostructures...
- n-Type transition metal oxide as a hole extraction layer in PbS quantum dot solar cellsJianbo Gao
National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, Colorado, United States
Nano Lett 11:3263-6. 2011..The carrier transport to the metal anode is likely enhanced through shallow gap states in the MoO(x) layer...
- Tuning the synthesis of ternary lead chalcogenide quantum dots by balancing precursor reactivityDanielle K Smith
Center for Advanced Solar Photophysics, Chemical and Materials Sciences, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, Colorado 80401, United States
ACS Nano 5:183-90. 2011..A more reactive anion precursor results in a lower Pb/anion ratio...
- Peak external photocurrent quantum efficiency exceeding 100% via MEG in a quantum dot solar cellOctavi E Semonin
National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, CO 80401, USA
Science 334:1530-3. 2011....
- Ultrafast electronic delocalization in CdSe/CdS quantum rod heterostructuresE Ryan Smith
National Renewable Energy Laboratory, 1617 Cole Boulevard, Golden, Colorado 80401, United States
Nano Lett 11:4923-31. 2011..CPTG is found to serve as a unique tool for determining charge transfer and delocalization in nanoheterostructures, which can rarely be predicted accurately from examination of bulk band offsets...
- Quantum Dot Size Dependent J-V Characteristics in Heterojunction ZnO/PbS Quantum Dot Solar CellsJianbo Gao
Chemical and Material Sciences Center, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, Colorado 80401, United States
Nano Lett 11:1002-8. 2011..Finally, we present Kelvin probe measurements to determine the Fermi level of the QD layers and discuss band alignment, Fermi-level pinning, and the V(oc) within these devices...