Qingdi Quentin Li
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Evaluation of cisplatin in combination with β-elemene as a regimen for prostate cancer chemotherapyQingdi Quentin Li
Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Cell Biology, School of Medicine, West Virginia University Health Sciences Center, Morgantown, WV, USA
Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol 107:868-76. 2010..Cisplatin combined with β-elemene as a chemosensitizer or adjuvant warrants further study and may be potentially useful as a first-line treatment of androgen-independent prostate carcinomas...
- Evaluation of reference genes for real-time quantitative PCR studies in Candida glabrata following azole treatmentQingdi Quentin Li
Clinical Mycology Section, Laboratory of Clinical Infectious Diseases, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
BMC Mol Biol 13:22. 2012..The present study aimed to identify reference genes as internal controls for gene expression studies by RT-qPCR in azole-stimulated Candida glabrata...
- Antineoplastic effect of beta-elemene on prostate cancer cells and other types of solid tumour cellsQingdi Quentin Li
School of Medicine, West Virginia University Health Sciences Center, Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
J Pharm Pharmacol 62:1018-27. 2010....
- β-elemene effectively suppresses the growth and survival of both platinum-sensitive and -resistant ovarian tumor cellsRebecca X Lee
Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Cell Biology, Mary Babb Randolph Cancer Center, West Virginia University School of Medicine, Morgantown, WV, USA
Anticancer Res 32:3103-13. 2012....
- Anticancer activity of β-Elemene and its synthetic analogs in human malignant brain tumor cellsQingdi Quentin Li
National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Anticancer Res 33:65-76. 2013..Overall, this study provides, to our knowledge, the first evidence showing that synthetic analogs of β-elemene hold promise for patients with brain tumors...