Mary R Lee
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Gender differences in neural-behavioral response to self-observation during a novel fMRI social stress taskMary R Lee
Laboratory of Clinical and Translational Studies, National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, United States Electronic address
Neuropsychologia 53:257-63. 2014..During fMRI scanning, subjects were shown alternating video clips of two..
- A preliminary study suggests that nicotine and prefrontal dopamine affect cortico-striatal areas in smokers with performance feedbackM R Lee
Neuroimaging Research Branch, National Institute on Drug Abuse NIDA, Intramural Research Program, Baltimore, 21224, USA
Genes Brain Behav 12:554-63. 2013....
- Effects of adjunctive intranasal oxytocin on olfactory identification and clinical symptoms in schizophrenia: results from a randomized double blind placebo controlled pilot studyMary R Lee
Neuroimaging Research Branch, National Institute on Drug Abuse, Intramural Research Program, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Schizophr Res 145:110-5. 2013....
- Functional polymorphism of the mu-opioid receptor gene (OPRM1) influences reinforcement learning in humansMary R Lee
National Institute on Drug Abuse, Intramural Research Program, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e24203. 2011....
- Prefrontal white matter impairment in substance users depends upon the catechol-o-methyl transferase (COMT) val158met polymorphismXiaochu Zhang
Neuroimaging Research Branch, National Institute on Drug Abuse, NIH, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Neuroimage 69:62-9. 2013....
- Mapping of reinforcing and analgesic effects of the mu opioid agonist endomorphin-1 in the ventral midbrain of the ratThomas C Jhou
Behavioral Neuroscience Branch, National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, Baltimore, MD, USA
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 224:303-12. 2012....
- Addiction and corticotropin-releasing hormone type 1 receptor antagonist medicationsCarlo Contoreggi
Intramural Research Program, National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institutes of Health, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1282:107-18. 2013..Investigators designing future trials might refocus their understanding of addiction and treatment in this new direction...