Affiliation: National Center for Genome Resources
- Genome-wide association studies: progress and potential for drug discovery and developmentStephen F Kingsmore
National Center for Genome Resources, 2935 Rodeo Park Drive East, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505, USA
Nat Rev Drug Discov 7:221-30. 2008....
- Identification of diagnostic biomarkers for infection in premature neonatesStephen F Kingsmore
National Center for Genome Resources, Santa Fe, New Mexico, 87505, USA
Mol Cell Proteomics 7:1863-75. 2008..Multiplexed immunoassays of serum cytokines may have clinical utility as an adjunct for rapid diagnosis of infection and differentiation of etiologic agent in neonates with clinical decompensation...
- Sepsis progression and outcome: a dynamical modelSergey M Zuev
DFA Capital Ltd AG, Norbertstr, 29, D 50670, Cologne, Germany
Theor Biol Med Model 3:8. 2006..There exists a need for dynamical models of sepsis progression, based upon basic physiologic principles, which could eventually guide hourly treatment decisions...
- Multiplexed protein measurement: technologies and applications of protein and antibody arraysStephen F Kingsmore
National Center for Genome Resources, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505, USA
Nat Rev Drug Discov 5:310-20. 2006..This review describes current and emerging multiplexed protein measurement technologies and their applications, and discusses the remaining challenges in this field...
- Multiplexed protein profiling on antibody-based microarrays by rolling circle amplificationStephen F Kingsmore
Molecular Staging Inc, 300 George Street, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
Curr Opin Biotechnol 14:74-81. 2003..When allied with multivariate statistical analysis, RCA protein chips have the potential to identify multiplexed biomarker classifiers for disease diagnosis and drug response...
- Protein microarray analysis of disease activity in pediatric inflammatory bowel disease demonstrates elevated serum PLGF, IL-7, TGF-beta1, and IL-12p40 levels in Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis patients in remission versus active diseaseHoward A Kader
Pediatric Gastroenterology Associates, The Children's Hospital at Sinai, 2411 W. Belvedere Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21215, USA
Am J Gastroenterol 100:414-23. 2005..Further studies will be needed to validate our results to define the molecular pathways involved in the intestinal immune response in man...
- Cerebral palsy is characterized by protein mediators in cord serumTuula Kaukola
Department of Pediatrics and Biocenter Oulu, University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland
Ann Neurol 55:186-94. 2004..The cytokine patterns at birth differ between premature and term infants who develop CP...
- Unbiased whole-genome amplification directly from clinical samplesSeiyu Hosono
Molecular Staging, Inc, New Haven, Connecticut 06511, USA
Genome Res 13:954-64. 2003..The low amplification bias of MDA represents a dramatic technical improvement in the ability to amplify a whole genome compared with older, PCR-based methods...
- The Chediak-Higashi protein interacts with SNARE complex and signal transduction proteinsVelizar T Tchernev
CuraGen Corporation, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
Mol Med 8:56-64. 2002..The goal of this study was to identify proteins that interact with LYST as a first step in understanding how LYST modulates lysosomal exocytosis...
- Comprehensive human genome amplification using multiple displacement amplificationFrank B Dean
Molecular Staging, Inc, 300 George Street, Suite 701, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 99:5261-6. 2002..MDA-based WGA is a simple and reliable method that could have significant implications for genetic studies, forensics, diagnostics, and long-term sample storage...
- Multiplexed protein profiling on microarrays by rolling-circle amplificationBarry Schweitzer
Molecular Staging, Inc, Suite 701, 300 George Street, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
Nat Biotechnol 20:359-65. 2002..Because microarrays can accommodate approximately 1,000 sandwich immunoassays of this type, a relatively small number of RCA microarrays seem to offer a tractable approach for proteomic surveys...
- Measuring proteins on microarraysBarry Schweitzer
Molecular Staging Inc, 300 George Street, Suite 701, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
Curr Opin Biotechnol 13:14-9. 2002....
- Plasma Protein Biomarker-Based Diagnostics Of Outcome In Sepsis and CAPStephen Kingsmore; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Biomarker Chip for OsteoarthritisStephen Kingsmore; Fiscal Year: 2002..We also will identify other reagents as potentially useful biomarkers for OA with the aim of designing an OA chip. ..