Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- ART: a next-generation sequencing read simulatorWeichun Huang
Biostatistics Branch, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Bioinformatics 28:593-4. 2012..ART also allows the flexibility to use customized read error model parameters and quality profiles...
- Efficiently identifying genome-wide changes with next-generation sequencing dataWeichun Huang
Biostatistics Branch, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, RTP, NC 27709, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 39:e130. 2011..In particular, we show that our novel and robust 'parsimony' normalization method is superior to the widely-used 'tagRatio' method. Our software EpiCenter is freely available to the public...
- PAVIS: a tool for Peak Annotation and VisualizationWeichun Huang
Biostatistics Branch and the Integrative Bioinformatics Group, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Durham, NC 27709, USA
Bioinformatics 29:3097-9. 2013..PAVIS enables rapid, and easy examination and cross-comparison of the genomic context and potential functions of the underlying genomic elements, thus supporting downstream hypothesis generation...
- Accurate anchoring alignment of divergent sequencesWeichun Huang
Biostatistics Branch, The National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences NIH, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Bioinformatics 22:29-34. 2006..Obtaining high quality alignments of divergent homologous sequences for cross-species sequence comparison remains a challenge...
- Characterization of constitutive CTCF/cohesin loci: a possible role in establishing topological domains in mammalian genomesYuanyuan Li
Biostatistics Branch, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, Durham, NC 27709, USA
BMC Genomics 14:553. 2013..It remains unclear whether a subset of CTCF binding sites plays a functional role in establishing/maintaining chromatin topological domains...
- Posttranscriptional regulation of cell-cell interaction protein-encoding transcripts by Zfs1p in Schizosaccharomyces pombeMelissa L Wells
Laboratory of Signal Transduction, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
Mol Cell Biol 32:4206-14. 2012..These data suggest that Zfs1p can both directly and indirectly regulate the levels of transcripts involved in cell-cell adhesion in this species...