Christopher D Houle
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Frequent p53 and H-ras mutations in benzene- and ethylene oxide-induced mammary gland carcinomas from B6C3F1 miceChristopher D Houle
Laboratory of Experimental Pathology, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
Toxicol Pathol 34:752-62. 2006..Our results demonstrate that p53 and H-ras mutations are relatively common in control and chemically induced mouse mammary carcinomas although both chemicals can alter the mutational spectra and more commonly induce concurrent mutations...
- K-ras mutations in lung tumors and tumors from other organs are consistent with a common mechanism of ethylene oxide tumorigenesis in the B6C3F1 mouseHue Hua L Hong
Laboratory of Experimental Pathology, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, NIH, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Toxicol Pathol 35:81-5. 2007..This suggests that EO specifically targets the K-ras gene in multiple tissue types and that this event is a critical component of EO-induced tumorigenesis...
- Changes in global gene and protein expression during early mouse liver carcinogenesis induced by non-genotoxic model carcinogens oxazepam and Wyeth-14,643Mari Iida
Laboratory of Molecular Carcinogenesis, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, National Institute of Health, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Carcinogenesis 24:757-70. 2003....
- Spontaneous and irradiation-induced tumor susceptibility in BRCA2 germline mutant mice and cooperative effects with a p53 germline mutationKimberly A McAllister
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, NIH, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27711, USA
Toxicol Pathol 34:187-98. 2006..In addition, these findings include extensive in vivo data demonstrating that germline Brca2 and p53 mutations cooperatively affect animal survivals, tumor susceptibilities, and tumor onsets...
- Mutant Brca2/p53 mice exhibit altered radiation responses in the developing mammary glandChristopher D Houle
Laboratory of Women s Health, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, NIH, P O Box 12233, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Exp Toxicol Pathol 57:105-15. 2005..We also demonstrate distinct spatial differences in the cellular functions of Brca2 and p53 and show that combined mutation of both genes is more detrimental than loss of either gene alone...