Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- A magnetization transfer imaging study of corpus callosum myelination in young children with autismMarta Gozzi
Pediatrics and Developmental Neuroscience Branch, National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 1255, USA
Biol Psychiatry 72:215-20. 2012..Here, we used magnetization transfer imaging to provide insight into the myelination of the corpus callosum in children with autism...
- Recruitment of intuitive versus analytic thinking strategies affects the role of working memory in a gambling taskMarta Gozzi
Dipartimento di Psicologia, Universita di Milano Bicocca, Milan, Italy
Psychol Res 75:188-201. 2011..In addition to the standard performance measure, we used participants' subjective expected utility, showing that it differs from the standard measure in some important aspects...
- Compared to what? Early brain overgrowth in autism and the perils of population normsArmin Raznahan
Child Psychiatry Branch, National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland Electronic address
Biol Psychiatry 74:563-75. 2013....
- Diffusion tensor imaging in young children with autism: biological effects and potential confoundsLindsay Walker
Program on Pediatric Imaging and Tissue Sciences, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Biol Psychiatry 72:1043-51. 2012..These studies generally find reduced fractional anisotropy (FA) and increased mean diffusivity (MD) in children with autism; however, the regional pattern of findings varies greatly...
- Interest in politics modulates neural activity in the amygdala and ventral striatumMarta Gozzi
Cognitive Neuroscience Section, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892 1440, USA
Hum Brain Mapp 31:1763-71. 2010..This study shows that having an interest in politics elicits activations in emotion- and reward-related brain areas even when simply agreeing with written political opinions...
- Looking for an explanation for the low sign span. Is order involved?Marta Gozzi
Dipartimento di Psicologia, Universita di Milano Bicocca, Piazza dell Ateneo Nuovo 1, Milan, Italy
J Deaf Stud Deaf Educ 16:101-7. 2011..An alternative explanation for the lower sign span based on signs being phonologically heavier than words is considered...
- Is short-term memory involved in decision making? Evidence from a short-term memory patientMarta Gozzi
Dipartimento di Psicologia, Universita di Milano Bicocca, Italy
J Neuropsychol 1:115-29. 2007..Possible explanations are discussed. In conclusion, our results suggest that the phonological loop is not directly involved in decision making...