Christopher M Gordon
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Commentary on meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials for HIV treatment adherence interventions. Research directions and implications for practiceChristopher M Gordon
Secondary HIV Prevention, Treatment Adherence, and Translational Research Branch, National Institute of Mental Health, Center for Mental Health Research on AIDS, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 43:S36-40. 2006....
- Prevention interventions with persons living with HIV/AIDS: challenges, progress, and research prioritiesChristopher M Gordon
National Institute of Mental Health NIMH, Center for Mental Health Research on AIDS, Bethesda, MD
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 37:S53-7. 2004
- Prevention interventions with persons living with HIV/AIDS: state of the science and future directionsChristopher M Gordon
National Institute of Mental Health, Center for Mental Health Research on AIDS, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
AIDS Educ Prev 17:6-20. 2005....
- Advancing novel HIV prevention intervention research with MSM--meeting reportCynthia I Grossman
National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Mental Health, 6001 Executive Blvd, Room 6201, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Public Health Rep 126:472-9. 2011..This article summarizes the meeting proceedings, highlights key points, and outlines future directions...
- NIH support of Centers for AIDS Research and Department of Health Collaborative Public Health Research: advancing CDC's Enhanced Comprehensive HIV Prevention Planning projectAlan E Greenberg
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health and Health Services, George Washington University, Washington, DC District of Columbia Developmental Center for AIDS Research, Washington, DC Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA and National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, MD
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 64:S1-6. 2013....
- Adherence to biomedical HIV prevention methods: considerations drawn from HIV treatment adherence researchMichael J Stirratt
Center for Mental Health Research on AIDS, National Institute of Mental Health, 6001 Executive Boulevard, Room 6199, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Curr HIV/AIDS Rep 5:186-92. 2008....
- Mental health considerations in secondary HIV preventionCynthia I Grossman
National Institute of Mental Health, Center for Mental Health Research on AIDS, 6001 Executive Boulevard, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
AIDS Behav 14:263-71. 2010..The purpose of this brief report is to summarize this meeting's proceedings, overview key points of discussion, and outline areas that may be useful to consider for clinical researchers in the field...
- Effects of alcohol and expectancies on HIV-related risk perception and behavioral skills in heterosexual womenStephen A Maisto
Department of Psychology and Center for Health and Behavior, Syracuse University, 430 Huntington Hall, Syracuse, NY 13244 2340, USA
Exp Clin Psychopharmacol 12:288-97. 2004..Integration of the findings with past research and their implication for the design of HIV-prevention programs are discussed...
- HIV care providers and prevention: opportunities and challengesKenneth H Mayer
Infectious Disease Division, Department of Medicine, Brown University The Miriam Hospital, Providence, RI 02906, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 37:S130-2. 2004
- Reducing HIV-risk behavior among adults receiving outpatient psychiatric treatment: results from a randomized controlled trialMichael P Carey
Center for Health and Behavior, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY 13244 2340, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 72:252-68. 2004..Exploratory analyses suggested that female patients and patients diagnosed with a major depressive disorder were more likely to benefit from the HIV-risk-reduction intervention...