Roger I Glass
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Global perspective on environmental healthRoger I Glass
Environ Health Perspect 114:A454-5. 2006
- Rotavirus vaccines: successes and challengesRoger I Glass
Fogarty International Center, National Institutes of Health, 31 Center Drive, Mailstop 2220, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA Electronic address
J Infect 68:S9-18. 2014..Ongoing research that will accompany vaccine introduction might help address these issues of efficacy and new vaccines and novel financing schemes may both help make these vaccines universally available and affordable in the decade. ..
- The control of rotavirus gastroenteritis in the United StatesRoger I Glass
Fogarty International Center, NIH, 31 Center Drive, B2C02, Bethesda, MD 220892, USA
Trans Am Clin Climatol Assoc 123:36-52; discussion 53. 2012..Efforts continue to develop alternative rotavirus vaccines that could have a better efficacy and safety profile and may be less expensive...
- Global health: the Fogarty International Center, National Institutes of Health: vision and mission, programs, and accomplishmentsJoel G Breman
Fogarty International Center, National Institutes of Health, 16 Center Drive, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Infect Dis Clin North Am 25:511-36, vii. 2011..Most FIC trainees return to their countries of origin, where they mentor and train thousands of individuals in their home countries...
- A human vaccine strain of lamb rotavirus (Chinese) NSP4 gene: complete nucleotide sequence and phylogenetic analysesKetha V Krishna Mohan
Section of Viral Pathogenesis and Vaccine Adverse Reactions, Laboratory of Pediatric and Respiratory Viral Diseases, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Virus Genes 26:185-92. 2003....
- Immunisation against poliomyelitis: moving forwardEllie Ehrenfeld
National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892 2220, USA
Lancet 371:1385-7. 2008
- The globalization of health research: harnessing the scientific diasporaNalini P Anand
Division of International Science Policy, Planning and Evaluation, John E Fogarty International Center, NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892 6705, USA
Acad Med 84:525-34. 2009..Recommendations include specific strategies, including those that encourage U.S. universities to promote mini-sabbaticals and provide seed funding and flexible time frames...
- Public health. Implementation scienceTemina Madon
Division of Advanced Science and Policy Analysis, John E Fogarty International Center, U S National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Science 318:1728-9. 2007