Todd M Gibson
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Smoking, variation in N-acetyltransferase 1 (NAT1) and 2 (NAT2), and risk of non-Hodgkin lymphoma: a pooled analysis within the InterLymph consortiumTodd M Gibson
Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, 6120 Executive Blvd, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Cancer Causes Control 24:125-34. 2013....
- Inherited genetic variation and overall survival following follicular lymphomaTodd M Gibson
Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, Department of Health and Human Services, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Rockville, Maryland, USA
Am J Hematol 87:724-6. 2012..However, they require replication in independent populations, as well as assessment in rituximab-treated patients...
- A prospective study of one-carbon metabolism biomarkers and risk of renal cell carcinomaTodd M Gibson
Yale School of Public Health, 60 College Street, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Cancer Causes Control 21:1061-9. 2010..We conducted a nested case-control study within the Alpha-Tocopherol, Beta-Carotene Cancer Prevention Study, a prospective study of Finnish male smokers aged 50-69 at baseline...
- Epidemiological and clinical studies of nutritionTodd M Gibson
Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
Semin Oncol 37:282-96. 2010..Future efforts need to recognize the integrative nature of dietary exposures and attempt to study nutrients in the larger context of the foods and diets in which they are consumed...
- Pre- and postfortification intake of folate and risk of colorectal cancer in a large prospective cohort study in the United StatesTodd M Gibson
Yale School of Public Health, New Haven, CT, USA
Am J Clin Nutr 94:1053-62. 2011..Therefore, mandatory folic acid fortification of grain products in the United States may have unintended negative consequences...
- Comprehensive evaluation of one-carbon metabolism pathway gene variants and renal cell cancer riskTodd M Gibson
Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e26165. 2011..Variation in one-carbon metabolism genes, particularly MTHFR, has been associated with risk of a number of cancers in epidemiologic studies, but little is known regarding renal cancer...
- Plasma cell neoplasms in US solid organ transplant recipientsEric A Engels
Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, Rockville, MD, USA
Am J Transplant 13:1523-32. 2013..PBC may be another risk factor, perhaps by causing chronic immune activation...
- Body mass index and physical activity at different ages and risk of multiple myeloma in the NIH-AARP diet and health studyJonathan N Hofmann
Occupational and Environmental Epidemiology Branch, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Am J Epidemiol 177:776-86. 2013....
- Burkitt lymphoma risk in U.S. solid organ transplant recipientsSam M Mbulaiteye
Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD, USA
Am J Hematol 88:245-50. 2013..In conclusion, BL risk is markedly elevated in transplant recipients, and it is associated with certain demographic and clinical features. EBV was positive in most but not all BL cases with results...