Genomes and Genes
T P Garrington
Affiliation: National Jewish Medical and Research Center
- Organization and regulation of mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathwaysT P Garrington
Program in Molecular Signal Transduction, Division of Basic Sciences, National Jewish Medical and Research Center, 1400 Jackson Street, Denver, CO 80206, USA
Curr Opin Cell Biol 11:211-8. 1999..As new MAPK members are defined, determining their organization in kinase modules will be critical in understanding their select role in cellular regulation...
- Role of MEKK2-MEK5 in the regulation of TNF-alpha gene expression and MEKK2-MKK7 in the activation of c-Jun N-terminal kinase in mast cellsK Chayama
Division of Basic Sciences, Department of Pediatrics, and the Program in Molecular Signal Transduction, National Jewish Medical and Research Center, Denver, CO 80206, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 98:4599-604. 2001..These findings suggest that JNK activation by antigen cross-linking is dependent on the MEKK2-MKK7 pathway, and cytokine production in mast cells is regulated in part by the signaling complex MEKK2-MEK5-ERK5...
- Reovirus-induced apoptosis is mediated by TRAILP Clarke
Departments of Neurology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, Colorado 80262, USA
J Virol 74:8135-9. 2000..We propose that reovirus infection promotes apoptosis via the expression of DR5 and the release of TRAIL from infected cells. Virus-induced regulation of the TRAIL apoptotic pathway defines a novel mechanism for virus-induced apoptosis...
- MEKK2 associates with the adapter protein Lad/RIBP and regulates the MEK5-BMK1/ERK5 pathwayW Sun
Department of Pharmacology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center and University of Colorado Cancer Center, Denver, CO 80262, USA
J Biol Chem 276:5093-100. 2001..MEKK2 and MEKK3 are differentially associated with signaling from specific upstream receptor systems, whereas both activate the MEK5-BMK1/ERK5 pathway...
- MEKK2 gene disruption causes loss of cytokine production in response to IgE and c-Kit ligand stimulation of ES cell-derived mast cellsT P Garrington
Department of Pharmacology and University of Colorado Cancer Center, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO 80206, USA
EMBO J 19:5387-95. 2000..MEKK2 is the first MAP3K shown to be required for mast cell tyrosine kinase receptor signaling controlling cytokine gene expression...
- MEK kinase 2 and the adaptor protein Lad regulate extracellular signal-regulated kinase 5 activation by epidermal growth factor via SrcWeiyong Sun
Department of Pharmacology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, Colorado 80262, USA
Mol Cell Biol 23:2298-308. 2003....