Genomes and Genes
Ken ichi Fujita
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Attenuation of WNT signaling by DKK-1 and -2 regulates BMP2-induced osteoblast differentiation and expression of OPG, RANKL and M-CSFKen ichi Fujita
Laboratory of Genetics, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Mol Cancer 6:71. 2007....
- Ubiquitination and TNFR1 signalingKen ichi Fujita
Laboratory of Immune Cell Biology, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Building 37, Room 3016A, 9000 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20892 4256, USA
Results Probl Cell Differ 49:87-114. 2009..Here, we discuss the current understanding of how these proteins regulate TNFR1 signaling...
- A shear stress responsive gene product PP1201 protects against Fas-mediated apoptosis by reducing Fas expression on the cell surfaceSudhanshu Shukla
Laboratory of Immune Cell Biology, National Cancer Institute, National Institute of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Apoptosis 16:162-73. 2011..Our data suggest that PP1201 functions as an anti-apoptotic protein and its increased expression in vascular cells can contribute to homeostasis by reducing Fas trafficking to the cell membrane...
- TLR4-mediated autophagy in macrophages is a p62-dependent type of selective autophagy of aggresome-like induced structures (ALIS)Ken ichi Fujita
Laboratory of Immune Cell Biology, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD USA
Autophagy 7:552-4. 2011..This study revealed a signaling role for p62, distinct from its known function as a bacterial-targeting factor, which might be critical for cellular stress response during infection...
- Nrf2-mediated induction of p62 controls Toll-like receptor-4-driven aggresome-like induced structure formation and autophagic degradationKen ichi Fujita
Laboratory of Immune Cell Biology, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:1427-32. 2011..These findings indicate that TLR4-driven induction of p62 plays an essential role in the formation and the autophagic degradation of ALIS, which might be critical for regulating host defense...
- CARP-2 is an endosome-associated ubiquitin ligase for RIP and regulates TNF-induced NF-kappaB activationWentao Liao
Laboratory of Immune Cell Biology, National Cancer Institute, NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Curr Biol 18:641-9. 2008..Internalization of the receptor complex plays an important regulatory role in TNF signaling...
- Orally administered bovine lactoferrin induces caspase-1 and interleukin-18 in the mouse intestinal mucosa: a possible explanation for inhibition of carcinogenesis and metastasisMasaaki Iigo
Experimental Pathology and Chemotherapy Division, National Cancer Center Research Institute, 5 1 1 Tsukiji, Chuo Ku, Tokyo 104 0045, Japan
Cytokine 25:36-44. 2004....