Chad E Forbes
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- The role of the human prefrontal cortex in social cognition and moral judgmentChad E Forbes
Cognitive Neuroscience Section, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Annu Rev Neurosci 33:299-324. 2010....
- Retraining attitudes and stereotypes to affect motivation and cognitive capacity under stereotype threatChad E Forbes
University of Arizona, USA
J Pers Soc Psychol 99:740-54. 2010..Implications for interventions to reduce stereotype threat are discussed...
- The role of executive function and the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex in the expression of neuroticism and conscientiousnessChad E Forbes
a Cognitive Neuroscience Section, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Soc Neurosci 9:139-51. 2014....
- BDNF polymorphism-dependent OFC and DLPFC plasticity differentially moderates implicit and explicit biasChad E Forbes
Imaging Sciences Training Program, Radiology and Imaging Sciences, Clinical Center and National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering, National, Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Cereb Cortex 22:2602-9. 2012..Findings suggest that plasticity within specific PFC regions modulates the type and degree of social bias that individuals' exhibit...
- The role of devaluing and discounting in performance monitoring: a neurophysiological study of minorities under threatChad E Forbes
University of Arizona, Department of Psychology, Tucson, AZ 85721, USA
Soc Cogn Affect Neurosci 3:253-61. 2008....