Randy J Ellingson
Affiliation: National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Highly efficient multiple exciton generation in colloidal PbSe and PbS quantum dotsRandy J Ellingson
Center for Basic Sciences, National Renewable Energy Laborarory, Golden, Colorado 80401, USA
Nano Lett 5:865-71. 2005..We present experimental and theoretical values of the size-dependent interband transition energies for PbSe QDs, and we also introduce a new model for MEG based on the coherent superposition of multiple excitonic states...
- Multiple exciton generation in colloidal silicon nanocrystalsMatthew C Beard
National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, Colorado 80401, USA matt_
Nano Lett 7:2506-12. 2007....
- Multiple exciton generation in films of electronically coupled PbSe quantum dotsJoseph M Luther
Chemical and Biosciences Center, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, Colorado 80401, USA
Nano Lett 7:1779-84. 2007..We compare the absorption cross sections of our samples to that of bulk PbSe. We find that both the biexciton lifetime and the absorption cross section increase in films relative to isolated QDs in solution...
- Photophysics of (CdSe)ZnS colloidal quantum dots in an aqueous environment stabilized with amino acids and genetically-modified proteinsXin Ai
National Renewable Energy Laboratory, 1617 Cole Blvd, Golden, CO 80401 3393, USA
Photochem Photobiol Sci 6:1027-33. 2007..Meanwhile, the specific and very selective binding properties of the proteins have remained effective...
- Variations in the quantum efficiency of multiple exciton generation for a series of chemically treated PbSe nanocrystal filmsMatthew C Beard
Basic Sciences Center, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, Colorado 80401, USA
Nano Lett 9:836-45. 2009....
- Quantum Dot Size Dependent J-V Characteristics in Heterojunction ZnO/PbS Quantum Dot Solar CellsJianbo Gao
Chemical and Material Sciences Center, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, Colorado 80401, United States
Nano Lett 11:1002-8. 2011..Finally, we present Kelvin probe measurements to determine the Fermi level of the QD layers and discuss band alignment, Fermi-level pinning, and the V(oc) within these devices...