Paula T Einhorn
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- The Antihypertensive and Lipid Lowering Treatment to Prevent Heart Attack Trial (ALLHAT) Heart Failure Validation Study: diagnosis and prognosisPaula T Einhorn
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, Division of Epidemiology and Clinical Applications, Bethesda, MD 20892 7936, USA
Am Heart J 153:42-53. 2007..However, questions have been raised regarding the validity of the HF diagnosis...
- ALLHAT: still providing correct answers after 7 yearsPaula T Einhorn
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Curr Opin Cardiol 25:355-65. 2010....
- Blood pressure control and cardiovascular outcomes in normal-weight, overweight, and obese hypertensive patients treated with three different antihypertensives in ALLHATEfrain Reisin
aSection of Nephrology and Hypertension, Louisiana State University Health Science Center, New Orleans, Louisiana bDivision of Nephrology Hypertension, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota cCoordinating Center for Clinical Trials, The University of Texas School of Public Health, Houston, Texas dDivision of Endocrinology, Kaiser Permanente of Georgia and Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia eThe National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, Bethesda, Maryland fCenter for Human Genetics, Marshfield Clinic Research Foundation, Marshfield, Wisconsin gHoward University Hypertension and Lipid Clinic, Howard University Hospital, Washington, District of Columbia hVeterans Affairs Medical Center and Wright State University Veterans Affairs Campus, Dayton, Ohio, USA
J Hypertens 32:1503-13. 2014..9), and obese (BMI >30)]...
- Blood pressure control in Hispanics in the antihypertensive and lipid-lowering treatment to prevent heart attack trialKaren L Margolis
HealthPartners Research Foundation PO Box 1524, Mailstop 21111R, Minneapolis, MN 55440 1524, USA
Hypertension 50:854-61. 2007....
- Clinical outcomes by race in hypertensive patients with and without the metabolic syndrome: Antihypertensive and Lipid-Lowering Treatment to Prevent Heart Attack Trial (ALLHAT)Jackson T Wright
Department of Medicine, General Clinical Research Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Arch Intern Med 168:207-17. 2008....
- Action on racial disparity in hypertension controlPaula T Einhorn
Arch Intern Med 166:812. 2006
- Thiazide-induced dysglycemia: call for research from a working group from the national heart, lung, and blood instituteBarry L Carter
Division of Clinical and Administrative Pharmacy, Rm 527, College of Pharmacy, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Hypertension 52:30-6. 2008