Jennifer M Croswell
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Cumulative incidence of false-positive results in repeated, multimodal cancer screeningJennifer Miller Croswell
Office of the Director, Office of Disease Prevention, National Institutes of Health, 6100 Executive Blvd, Suite 2B 03, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Ann Fam Med 7:212-22. 2009..We sought to determine the cumulative risk of a false-positive screening result and the resulting risk of a diagnostic procedure for an individual participating in a multimodal cancer screening program...
- Clinical trial design and evidence-based outcomes in the study of liver diseasesJennifer M Croswell
National Institutes of Health, Office of Disease Prevention, 6100 Executive Blvd, Suite 2B 03 Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Hepatol 50:817-26. 2009....
- Cumulative incidence of false-positive test results in lung cancer screening: a randomized trialJennifer M Croswell
National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, and Information Management Services, Rockville, Maryland 20892, USA
Ann Intern Med 152:505-12, W176-80. 2010..However, screening exposes healthy persons to potential harms, and cumulative false-positive rates for low-dose CT have never been formally reported...
- Principles of cancer screening: lessons from history and study design issuesJennifer M Croswell
Office of Medical Applications of Research, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Semin Oncol 37:202-15. 2010....
- Screening for prostate cancer with PSA testing: current status and future directionsJennifer M Croswell
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, Maryland 20850, USA
Oncology (Williston Park) 25:452-60, 463. 2011....