Bradley R Buchsbaum
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Human dorsal and ventral auditory streams subserve rehearsal-based and echoic processes during verbal working memoryBradley R Buchsbaum
National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, Intramural Research Program, Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Neuron 48:687-97. 2005..These argue for separate contributions of ventral and dorsal auditory streams in verbal working memory...
- The search for the phonological store: from loop to convolutionBradley R Buchsbaum
Department of Psychology, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720 3190, USA
J Cogn Neurosci 20:762-78. 2008....
- Meta-analysis of neuroimaging studies of the Wisconsin card-sorting task and component processesBradley R Buchsbaum
Unit on Integrative Neuroimaging, Clinical Brain Disorders Branch, National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 1365, USA
Hum Brain Mapp 25:35-45. 2005..The activation patterns are interpreted as reflecting a neural fractionation of the cognitive components that must be integrated during the performance of the WCST...
- A genetic model for understanding higher order visual processing: functional interactions of the ventral visual stream in Williams syndromeDeepak Sarpal
Section on Integrative Neuroimaging, Clinical Brain Disorders Branch, Genes, Cognition and Psychosis Program, National Institute of Mental Health, NIH, DHHS, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Cereb Cortex 18:2402-9. 2008....
- The neural substrates of recognition memory for verbal information: spanning the divide between short- and long-term memoryBradley R Buchsbaum
National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
J Cogn Neurosci 23:978-91. 2011....
- Reading, hearing, and the planum temporaleBradley R Buchsbaum
Department of Health and Human Services, Unit on Integrative Neuroimaging, Clinical Brain Disorders Branch, National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892 1365, USA
Neuroimage 24:444-54. 2005..Moreover, increasing the smoothing window to 10 mm obliterates activation in the PT, suggesting that failure to find PT activation in past studies may relate to this factor...
- Relative glucose metabolic rate higher in white matter in patients with schizophreniaMonte S Buchsbaum
Department of Psychiatry, Radiology and Neuroscience, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY 10029 6574, USA
Am J Psychiatry 164:1072-81. 2007....
- Diffusion tensor imaging in schizophreniaMonte S Buchsbaum
Neuroscience Positron Emission Tomography Laboratory, Department of Psychiatry, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York 10029, USA
Biol Psychiatry 60:1181-7. 2006..Alignment of white matter axons as inferred from diffusion tensor imaging has indicated changes in schizophrenia in frontal and frontotemporal white matter...
- Thalamocortical circuits: fMRI assessment of the pulvinar and medial dorsal nucleus in normal volunteersMonte S Buchsbaum
Department of Psychiatry, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Box 1505, New York, NY 10029 6574, USA
Neurosci Lett 404:282-7. 2006..For the pulvinar, maximal functional connectivity was with parietal BA39; for anterior thalamus, with anterior cingulate...
- Functional MRI of visuospatial working memory in schizotypal personality disorder: a region-of-interest analysisHarold W Koenigsberg
Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Bronx 1046, NY, USA
Psychol Med 35:1019-30. 2005..The study of schizotypal personality disorder (SPD) provides regional analysis in unmedicated patients in the schizophrenia spectrum...
- Thalamic and prefrontal FDG uptake in never medicated patients with schizophreniaDouglas S Lehrer
Wright State University Department of Psychiatry, c o The Wallace Kettering Neuroscience Institute, 3533 Southern Blvd, Suite 5200, Kettering, OH 45429, USA
Am J Psychiatry 162:931-8. 2005....
- Ventricular enlargement in schizophrenia related to volume reduction of the thalamus, striatum, and superior temporal cortexChristian Gaser
Department of Psychiatry, Friedrich Schiller University of Jena, Germany
Am J Psychiatry 161:154-6. 2004..The authors investigated whether ventricular enlargement is related to regionally specific volume loss...