K F Berman
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Modulation of cognition-specific cortical activity by gonadal steroids: a positron-emission tomography study in womenK F Berman
Clinical Brain Disorders Branch, Intramural Research Program, National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 94:8836-41. 1997..These data directly demonstrate that the hormonal milieu modulates cognition-related neural activity in humans...
- Effects of dextroamphetamine on cognitive performance and cortical activationV S Mattay
Clinical Brain Disorders Branch, Intramural Research Program, Laboratory of Diagnostic Radiology Research, Office of Intramural Research, National Institutes of Health, 9000 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, Maryland, 20892, USA
Neuroimage 12:268-75. 2000..These heterogeneic effects of dextroamphetamine may be explained by genetic variations that interact with the effects of dextroamphetamine...
- Changing patterns of brain activation during maze learningJ D Van Horn
Clinical Brain Disorders Branch, NIMH, Neuroscience Center at St Elizabeth s Hospital, William A White Building, SE, Washington, DC 20032, USA
Brain Res 793:29-38. 1998....
- Evidence for abnormal cortical functional connectivity during working memory in schizophreniaA Meyer-Lindenberg
Unit on Integrative Neuroimaging, Intramural Research Program, NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892 1365, USA
Am J Psychiatry 158:1809-17. 2001..The authors applied to schizophrenia a recently available functional neuroimaging analytic method that permits characterization of cooperative action on the systems level...
- Prefrontal neurons and the genetics of schizophreniaD R Weinberger
Clinical Brain Disorders Branch, Intramural Research Program, National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Biol Psychiatry 50:825-44. 2001....