Noreen M Aziz
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Riding the crest of the teachable moment: promoting long-term health after the diagnosis of cancerWendy Demark-Wahnefried
Program of Cancer Preventive, Detection and Control Research, Duke Comprehensive Cancer Center, Durham, NC, USA
J Clin Oncol 23:5814-30. 2005....
- Cancer survivorship research: state of knowledge, challenges and opportunitiesNoreen M Aziz
Office of Cancer Survivorship, Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Acta Oncol 46:417-32. 2007..While most therapeutic modalities for cancer are beneficial and lifesaving, they are associated with adverse long-term and late sequelae...
- Cancer survivorship research among ethnic minority and medically underserved groupsNoreen M Aziz
National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, U S Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, MD, USA
Oncol Nurs Forum 29:789-801. 2002..To review the current state of knowledge about the impact of cancer on ethnoculturally diverse and medically underserved survivors...
- Cancer survivorship research: challenge and opportunityNoreen M Aziz
Office of Cancer Survivorship, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Nutr 132:3494S-3503S. 2002....
- Older survivors and cancer careNoreen M Aziz
J Natl Cancer Inst 100:4-5. 2008
- Health information needs and health-related quality of life in a diverse population of long-term cancer survivorsErin E Kent
Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program, Division of Cancer Prevention, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Patient Educ Couns 89:345-52. 2012..To investigate health information needs and their association with health-related quality of life (HRQOL) in a diverse, population-based sample of long-term cancer survivors...
- Forgoing medical care because of cost: assessing disparities in healthcare access among cancer survivors living in the United StatesKathryn E Weaver
Office of Cancer Survivorship, Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Cancer 116:3493-504. 2010....
- Population-based survivorship research using cancer registries: a study of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma survivorsNeeraj K Arora
Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute, 6130 Executive Blvd, MSC 7344, Executive Plaza North 4005, Bethesda, MD 20892 7344, USA
J Cancer Surviv 1:49-63. 2007..Drawing upon experiences from a study of survivors of non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL), we discuss conceptual and methodological challenges to and opportunities for conducting population-based survivorship research using cancer registries...
- Trends and advances in cancer survivorship research: challenge and opportunityNoreen M Aziz
Office of Cancer Survivorship, National Cancer Institute, NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Semin Radiat Oncol 13:248-66. 2003..Interventions-therapeutic and lifestyle-may carry the potential to treat or ameliorate these late effects and must be developed, examined, and disseminated if found effective...
- Comprehensive long-term follow-up programs for pediatric cancer survivorsNoreen M Aziz
Office of Cancer Survivorship, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Cancer 107:841-8. 2006..The objective of this study was to provide a detailed description of comprehensive long-term follow-up (LTFU) programs for pediatric cancer survivors...
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma survivors' fertility and sexual function-related information needsCamille T C Hammond
Office of Policy and Planning, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21201, USA
Fertil Steril 90:1256-8. 2008....
- Perspectives of People with Non-Cancer Illnesses about Care at the End of LifeSusan E Lowey; Fiscal Year: 2010..Before care at the end of life can be improved for people with non-cancer illnesses, it is important to understand their perspectives about health, illness and expectations related to care at the end of life. ..
- Home Care Medication Management for the Frail ElderlyScott J Adams; Fiscal Year: 2010..If medication management machines can be shown to be safe and effective, quality of life will be improved and unnecessary nursing home admissions, hospitalizations, and emergency department visits may be prevented. ..
- Strategies to Help Adosecents with a Parent in HospiceDENICE COLETTE SHEEHAN; Fiscal Year: 2010....