Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Dose-response trial of megestrol acetate in advanced breast cancer: cancer and leukemia group B phase III study 8741J Abrams
University of Maryland Cancer Center, Baltimore, MD, USA
J Clin Oncol 17:64-73. 1999..To investigate whether dose escalation of megestrol acetate (MA) improves response rate and survival in comparison with standard doses of MA...
- Phase III study of cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, and fluorouracil (CAF) plus leucovorin versus CAF for metastatic breast cancer: Cancer and Leukemia Group B 9140H L Parnes
Division of Cancer Prevention, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, 6130 Executive Plaza EPN Room 2100, Rockville MD 20852, USA
J Clin Oncol 21:1819-24. 2003..To determine whether biochemical modulation with LV (leucovorin) enhances the efficacy of CAF (cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, and fluorouracil) against metastatic breast cancer...
- Combination chemotherapy for metastatic or recurrent carcinoma of the breast--a randomized phase III trial comparing CAF versus VATH versus VATH alternating with CMFVP: Cancer and Leukemia Group B Study 8281J Aisner
University of Maryland Cancer Center, Baltimore, USA
J Clin Oncol 13:1443-52. 1995..We sought to compare three doxorubicin-based therapies for metastatic breast cancer for response frequency, time to treatment failure (TTF), and survival...
- Cross-presentation of tumor antigens by bone marrow-derived antigen-presenting cells is the dominant mechanism in the induction of T-cell tolerance during B-cell lymphoma progressionE M Sotomayor
Department of Oncology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Blood 98:1070-7. 2001..The intrinsic APC capacity of tumor cells has therefore little influence over T-cell priming versus tolerance, a decision that is regulated at the level of host APCs. (Blood. 2001;98:1070-1077)..
- Loss of nm23 expression predicts distal metastases and poorer survival for breast cancerH Mao
Department of Pathology, Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, MI 48202, USA
Int J Oncol 18:587-91. 2001..Low nm23 expression is predictive of distal metastases and appears to be a risk factor that is independent of the presence or absence of positive axillary nodes at diagnosis...