Suzana S Petanceska
Affiliation: Nathan Kline Institute
- Statin therapy for Alzheimer's disease: will it work?Suzana S Petanceska
Nathan S Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research, Dementia Research Group, Orangeburg, NY, 10962, USA
J Mol Neurosci 19:155-61. 2002..Our results indicate that Lipitor treatment markedly attenuates A beta deposition in this animal model...
- Changes in apolipoprotein E expression in response to dietary and pharmacological modulation of cholesterolSuzana S Petanceska
Center for Dementia Research, Nathan Kline Institute, Orangeburg NY 10962, USA
J Mol Neurosci 20:395-406. 2003..These observations suggest that disrupted cholesterol metabolism may increase the risk of developing AD in part due to the effect of cholesterol on brain ApoE expression...
- Aging, gender and APOE isotype modulate metabolism of Alzheimer's Abeta peptides and F-isoprostanes in the absence of detectable amyloid depositsJun Yao
Department of Psychiatry, New York University, The Nathan S Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research, Orangeburg, New York, USA
J Neurochem 90:1011-8. 2004....
- Age-associated androgen deficiency and Alzheimer's disease: a case in the making?Suzana S Petanceska
Center for Dementia Research Nathan Kline Institute, Orangeburg, NY 10962, USA
J Alzheimers Dis 5:271-3. 2003
- Exploring the links between obesity and Alzheimer's diseaseSuzana S Petanceska
Curr Alzheimer Res 4:95-6. 2007
- Modulation of Alzheimer's Amyloidosis by StatinsSuzana Petanceska; Fiscal Year: 2004....