Affiliation: Nathan Kline Institute
- Calpastatin modulates APP processing in the brains of β-amyloid depositing but not wild-type miceJose Morales-Corraliza
Nathan Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research, Orangeburg, NY 10962, USA
Neurobiol Aging 33:1125.e9-18. 2012....
- Immunization targeting a minor plaque constituent clears β-amyloid and rescues behavioral deficits in an Alzheimer's disease mouse modelJose Morales-Corraliza
Center for Dementia Research, Nathan S Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research, Orangeburg, NY 10962, USA
Neurobiol Aging 34:137-45. 2013....
- In vivo turnover of tau and APP metabolites in the brains of wild-type and Tg2576 mice: greater stability of sAPP in the beta-amyloid depositing miceJose Morales-Corraliza
Nathan Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research, Orangeburg, New York, USA
PLoS ONE 4:e7134. 2009..Given the neurotrophic roles attributed to sAPP, the enhanced stability of sAPP in the beta-amyloid depositing Tg2576 mice may represent a neuroprotective response...
- Age-dependent dysregulation of brain amyloid precursor protein in the Ts65Dn Down syndrome mouse modelJennifer H K Choi
Center for Dementia Research, Nathan Kline Institute, Orangeburg, New York 10962, USA
J Neurochem 110:1818-27. 2009..Therefore, multiple mechanisms contribute to the regulation towards diploid levels of APP metabolites in the Ts65Dn mouse brain...
- Chronic anti-murine Aβ immunization preserves odor guided behaviors in an Alzheimer's β-amyloidosis modelDaniel W Wesson
Emotional Brain Institute, Nathan S Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research, Orangeburg, NY 10962, United States
Behav Brain Res 237:96-102. 2013..Further, these results provide mechanistic insights into olfactory dysfunction as a biomarker for AD by yielding evidence that focal reductions of Aβ may be sufficient to preserve olfaction...
- Early endosomal abnormalities and cholinergic neuron degeneration in amyloid-β protein precursor transgenic miceJennifer H K Choi
Nathan S Kline Institute, Orangeburg, NY 10962, USA
J Alzheimers Dis 34:691-700. 2013....