Affiliation: Nathan Kline Institute
- Calpastatin modulates APP processing in the brains of β-amyloid depositing but not wild-type miceJose Morales-Corraliza
Nathan Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research, Orangeburg, NY 10962, USA
Neurobiol Aging 33:1125.e9-18. 2012....
- Immunization targeting a minor plaque constituent clears β-amyloid and rescues behavioral deficits in an Alzheimer's disease mouse modelJose Morales-Corraliza
Center for Dementia Research, Nathan S Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research, Orangeburg, NY 10962, USA
Neurobiol Aging 34:137-45. 2013....
- In vivo turnover of tau and APP metabolites in the brains of wild-type and Tg2576 mice: greater stability of sAPP in the beta-amyloid depositing miceJose Morales-Corraliza
Nathan Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research, Orangeburg, New York, USA
PLoS ONE 4:e7134. 2009..Given the neurotrophic roles attributed to sAPP, the enhanced stability of sAPP in the beta-amyloid depositing Tg2576 mice may represent a neuroprotective response...
- Age-dependent dysregulation of brain amyloid precursor protein in the Ts65Dn Down syndrome mouse modelJennifer H K Choi
Center for Dementia Research, Nathan Kline Institute, Orangeburg, New York 10962, USA
J Neurochem 110:1818-27. 2009..Therefore, multiple mechanisms contribute to the regulation towards diploid levels of APP metabolites in the Ts65Dn mouse brain...
- Chronic anti-murine Aβ immunization preserves odor guided behaviors in an Alzheimer's β-amyloidosis modelDaniel W Wesson
Emotional Brain Institute, Nathan S Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research, Orangeburg, NY 10962, United States
Behav Brain Res 237:96-102. 2013..Further, these results provide mechanistic insights into olfactory dysfunction as a biomarker for AD by yielding evidence that focal reductions of Aβ may be sufficient to preserve olfaction...
- Early endosomal abnormalities and cholinergic neuron degeneration in amyloid-β protein precursor transgenic miceJennifer H K Choi
Nathan S Kline Institute, Orangeburg, NY 10962, USA
J Alzheimers Dis 34:691-700. 2013....
- Entorhinal cortical defects in Tg2576 mice are present as early as 2-4 months of ageAine M Duffy
Center for Dementia Research, The Nathan Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research, New York, NY, USA Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, New York University Langone Medical Center, New York, NY, USA Electronic address
Neurobiol Aging 36:134-48. 2015..The results show changes in the EC at early ages and suggest that altered excitability occurs before extensive plaque pathology. ..