Affiliation: Nathan Kline Institute
- Cost-effectiveness of critical time intervention to reduce homelessness among persons with mental illnessKristine Jones
Center for the Study of Issues in Public Mental Health at the Nathan S Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research, 140 Old Orangeburg Road, Orangeburg, New York 10962, USA
Psychiatr Serv 54:884-90. 2003....
- Examination of the effects of financial risk on the formal treatment costs for a Medicaid population with psychiatric disabilitiesKristine Jones
Center for the Study of Issues in Public Mental Health, Nathan Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research, Orangeburg, New York 10962, USA
Med Care 44:320-7. 2006..We examined the effects of differing financial risk arrangements for mental health, physical health, and pharmacy services on the overall costs of these services with particular attention to cost containment and cost shifting...
- Impact of the Medicare modernization act on dually eligible persons with psychiatric diagnoses: a New York State case studyKristine Jones
Statistical and Services Research Division, New York State Office of Mental Health, Nathan S Kline Institute, 140 Old Orangeburg Rd, Orangeburg, NY 10962, USA
Psychiatr Serv 60:512-9. 2009..It also examined the extent to which consumer copayments and state costs were changed when the act was implemented in 2006...
- Tenant outcomes in supported housing and community residences in New York CityCarole E Siegel
Statistical Sciences and Services Research Division, Nathan S Kline Institute, 140 Old Orangeburg Road, Orangeburg, New York 10962, USA
Psychiatr Serv 57:982-91. 2006....
- Medicaid managed care and the distribution of societal costs for persons with severe mental illnessDavid L Shern
Loius de la Parte Florida Mental Health Institute, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA
Am J Psychiatry 165:254-60. 2008....