Mauricio A Escobar
Affiliation: MultiCare Health System
- Laparoscopic resection of an intradiaphragmatic pulmonary sequestration: a case report and review of the literatureMauricio A Escobar
Division of Pediatric Surgery, Mary Bridge Children s Hospital and Health Center, PO Box 5299, Tacoma, WA, USA
J Pediatr Surg 47:2129-33. 2012..The minimally invasive operative technique is outlined in detail, including the combine use of laparoscopy and thoracoscopy. The case is discussed and the literature is reviewed...
- Esophageal atresia associated with a rare vascular ring and esophageal duplication diverticulum: a case report and review of the literatureMauricio A Escobar
Division of Pediatric Surgery, Mary Bridge Children s Hospital and Health Center, Tacoma, WA 98415, USA
J Pediatr Surg 47:1926-9. 2012..We report the first case of a patient with associated EA-TEF, vascular ring (diverticulum of Kommerell), and esophageal lung. The literature is reviewed for these rare entities...
- Initial experience with laparoscopic Chait Trapdoor cecostomy catheter placement for the management of fecal incontinence in children: outcomes and lessons learnedSani Ziad Yamout
Division of Pediatric Surgery, Women and Children s Hospital of Buffalo, 219 Bryant Street, Buffalo, NY 14222, USA
Pediatr Surg Int 25:1081-5. 2009..This report presents the results and lessons learned from our experience with the laparoscopic approach to placement of Chait cecostomy catheters...
- Laparoscopic excision of a newborn rectal duplication cystCharles W Hartin
Department of Surgery, Division of Pediatric Surgery, Women and Children s Hospital of Buffalo, State University of New York at Buffalo, NY 14222, USA
J Pediatr Surg 43:1572-4. 2008..Complications include symptoms arising from the cyst and the possibility of malignant degeneration. They are typically managed by surgical excision...
- Stapled tapering coloplasty to manage colon interposition graft redundancy for long-gap esophageal atresiaCharles W Hartin
Division of Pediatric Surgery, Department of Surgery, Women and Children s Hospital of Buffalo, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 14222, USA
J Pediatr Surg 43:2311-4. 2008..The patient underwent a successful transhiatal mobilization of the intrathoracic colon and stapled tapering coloplasty. The patient currently remains symptom-free...