Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- A 48-year-old obese man with a 3 cm liver lesion and a history of hemochromatosis and lymphomaGabriel Levi
The Lillian and Henry M Stratton Hans Popper Department of Pathology, New York, NY 10029, USA
Semin Liver Dis 24:327-32. 2004
- Hepatocellular carcinoma in type 1 Gaucher disease: a case report with review of the literatureRuliang Xu
Lillian and Henry M Stratton Hans Popper Department of Pathology, Division of Hepatopathology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, New York 10029, USA
Semin Liver Dis 25:226-9. 2005
- Hepatocellular carcinoma associated with an atypical presentation of Wilson's diseaseRuliang Xu
The Lillian and Henry M Stratton Hans Popper Department of Pathology, The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, New York 10029, USA
Semin Liver Dis 27:122-7. 2007
- De novo hepatocellular carcinoma occurring in a transplanted liver: case report and review of the literatureAnca Croitoru
The Lillian and Henry M Stratton Hans Popper Department of Pathology, The Mount Sinai Medical Center, One Gustave L Levy Place, New York, New York 10029, USA
Dig Dis Sci 51:1780-2. 2006
- GPR15-mediated homing controls immune homeostasis in the large intestine mucosaSangwon V Kim
Molecular Pathogenesis Program, The Kimmel Center for Biology and Medicine of the Skirball Institute, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
Science 340:1456-9. 2013..Our findings thus describe a T cell-homing receptor for LILP and indicate that GPR15 plays a role in mucosal immune tolerance largely by regulating the influx of Tregs. ..
- Liver transplant for mixed capillary-cavernous hemangioma masquerading as hepatocellular carcinoma in a patient with hepatocellular carcinomaEthem Unal
Department of Transplant Surgery, New York University, School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
Exp Clin Transplant 9:344-8. 2011..This case report illustrates the atypical imaging appearance of hemangioma and possible confusion it can cause in diagnosing hepatocellular carcinoma, especially in a hepatitis C carrier...
- Inverse relationship between cirrhosis and massive tumours in hepatocellular carcinomaUmut Sarpel
Department of Surgery, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
HPB (Oxford) 14:741-5. 2012..It is unknown why certain patients develop these massive tumours, and whether this presentation is specific to the underlying viral aetiology or patient demographics such as gender, race and age...
- Benign hybrid perineurioma-schwannoma in the colon. A case reportPatrick Emanuel
Department of Pathology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10029, USA
Ann Diagn Pathol 10:367-70. 2006..This is the first case report of hybrid perineurioma-schwannoma in the colon...
- Budd-Chiari syndrome in sarcoidosis involving liverKemal Deniz
Liver Int 28:580-1. 2008
- An update on the molecular genetics of hepatocellular carcinomaArief Suriawinata
Department of Pathology, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire, USA
Semin Liver Dis 24:77-88. 2004..To date, information that has accumulated for the past several decades is still incomplete, and we still are faced with a great challenge in deciphering the molecular mechanisms of HCCs...
- Differential amplification and overexpression of HER-2/neu, p53, MIB1, and estrogen receptor/progesterone receptor among medullary carcinoma, atypical medullary carcinoma, and high-grade invasive ductal carcinoma of breastRuliang Xu
Department of Pathology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine of New York University, New York, NY, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 127:1458-64. 2003....