A Ting Wang
Affiliation: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- De novo SCN2A splice site mutation in a boy with Autism spectrum disorderTeresa Tavassoli
Seaver Autism Center for Research and Treatment, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY, USA
BMC Med Genet 15:35. 2014..Recently, de novo SCN2A mutations in autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have been identified. The current study characterizes a de novo splice site mutation in SCN2A that alters mRNA and protein products...
- Reading affect in the face and voice: neural correlates of interpreting communicative intent in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disordersA Ting Wang
Department of Psychiatry, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 64:698-708. 2007..However, there is also evidence that activity in key regions can be increased if task demands allow for explicit processing of emotion...
- Developmental changes in the neural basis of interpreting communicative intentA Ting Wang
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Soc Cogn Affect Neurosci 1:107-21. 2006..This study is the first to examine developmental changes in the neural circuitry underlying natural language pragmatics...
- Intranasal oxytocin versus placebo in the treatment of adults with autism spectrum disorders: a randomized controlled trialEvdokia Anagnostou
Mount Sinai School of Medicine, One Gustave L, Levy Place, New York, NY 10029 6574, USA
Mol Autism 3:16. 2012..abstract:..
- Neural basis of irony comprehension in children with autism: the role of prosody and contextA Ting Wang
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Brain 129:932-43. 2006....
- Frontal contributions to face processing differences in autism: evidence from fMRI of inverted face processingSusan Y Bookheimer
Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 14:922-32. 2008..Our results are consistent with other recent studies implicating frontal and limbic dysfunction during face processing in autism...
- No neural evidence of statistical learning during exposure to artificial languages in children with autism spectrum disordersAshley A Scott-Van Zeeland
Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior, University of California, Los Angeles, California, USA
Biol Psychiatry 68:345-51. 2010..Importantly, early word segmentation skills have been shown to predict later language development in typically developing (TD) children...
- Neural correlates of facial affect processing in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorderA Ting Wang
Department of Psychology, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 43:481-90. 2004..To examine the neural basis of impairments in interpreting facial emotions in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorders (ASD)...
- Autism from developmental and neuropsychological perspectivesMarian Sigman
Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
Annu Rev Clin Psychol 2:327-55. 2006....