Affiliation: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Demographics, clinical characteristics and outcomes of neonates diagnosed with fetomaternal haemorrhageAnnemarie Stroustrup
Division of Newborn Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, One Gustave L Levy Place, Box 1508, New York, NY 10029, USA
Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 97:F405-10. 2012..To determine clinical characteristics, demographics and short-term outcomes of neonates diagnosed with fetomaternal haemorrhage (FMH)...
- Epidemiological characteristics and resource use in neonates with bronchopulmonary dysplasia: 1993-2006Annemarie Stroustrup
Division of Newborn Medicine, Kravis Children s Hospital, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY 10029, USA
Pediatrics 126:291-7. 2010..To determine the trends in incidence of diagnosis of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) and associated health services use for the neonatal hospitalization of patients with BPD in an era of changing definitions and management...
- Randomized controlled trial of restrictive fluid management in transient tachypnea of the newbornAnnemarie Stroustrup
Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
J Pediatr 160:38-43.e1. 2012..To determine the effect of mild fluid restriction on the hospital course of neonates with transient tachypnea of the newborn (TTN)...
- Group B Streptococcus exposure and self-limited respiratory distress in late preterm and term neonatesAnnemarie Stroustrup
Division of Newborn Medicine, Kravis Children s Hospital, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, N Y, USA
Neonatology 104:210-5. 2013..Treatments for pulmonary hypertension are currently not provided to neonates with self-limited respiratory distress empirically...
- Importance of birth weight as a risk factor for severe retinopathy of prematurity when gestational age is 30 or more weeksLeslie M Pierce
Division of Newborn Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Kravis Children s Hospital, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, New York
Am J Ophthalmol 157:1227-1230.e2. 2014..To determine whether birth weight less than 1500 g is a relevant guideline indicating the need for examination for retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) when gestational age at birth is 30 or more completed weeks...
- Antibiotic use in newborns with transient tachypnea of the newbornAndrea S Weintraub
Division of Newborn Medicine, Kravis Children s Hospital, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
Neonatology 103:235-40. 2013..Initiation of empiric antibiotic treatment for possible early-onset sepsis is recommended for late preterm and term neonates with respiratory distress. There is no evidence base to this approach...