Affiliation: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Resection of hepatocellular carcinoma without cirrhosisBrian Shrager
Mount Sinai Liver Cancer Program, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY 10029, USA
Ann Surg 255:1135-43. 2012..The aim of this study was to examine the features and outcomes of noncirrhotic patients undergoing resection for hepatocellular carcinoma...
- Resection or transplant-listing for solitary hepatitis C-associated hepatocellular carcinoma: an intention-to-treat analysisHiroshi Sogawa
Recanati Miller Transplantation Institute, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY 10029, USA
HPB (Oxford) 15:134-41. 2013..This study was conducted to provide a retrospective intention-to-treat comparison of these two curative therapies...
- Hepatic resection for primary hepatolithiasis: a single-center Western experienceParissa Tabrizian
Mount Sinai Liver Cancer Program, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10029, USA
J Am Coll Surg 215:622-6. 2012..We analyzed the outcomes of patients undergoing hepatic resection (HR) for PHL at a single Western center...
- Resection of large hepatocellular carcinoma (≥10 cm): A unique western perspectiveBrian Shrager
Division of Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York
J Surg Oncol 107:111-7. 2013..The study aim was to analyze a large Western cohort of these patients, and to present our outcomes in the context of the more extensive Eastern experience...
- Diaphragmatic hernia after hepatic resection: case series at a single Western institutionParissa Tabrizian
Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
J Gastrointest Surg 16:1910-4. 2012..Diaphragmatic hernia (DH) after hepatic resection (HR) is a rare and not well-described complication. We report our experience with DH following a high volume of HRs in a tertiary center...