Eric E Schadt
Affiliation: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Analytical validation of whole exome and whole genome sequencing for clinical applicationsMichael D Linderman
Icahn Institute for Genomics and Multiscale Biology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY, USA
BMC Med Genomics 7:20. 2014..As part of the test design process each laboratory must determine the performance characteristics of the platform, test and informatics pipeline. This report documents one such characterization of WES/WGS...
- Modeling kinetic rate variation in third generation DNA sequencing data to detect putative modifications to DNA basesEric E Schadt
Department of Genetics and Genomic Sciences, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York 10029, USA
Genome Res 23:129-41. 2013..We highlight widespread kinetic variation events, some of which strongly associate with known modification events, while others represent putative chemically modified sites of unknown types...
- Bayesian method to predict individual SNP genotypes from gene expression dataEric E Schadt
Department of Genetics and Genomic Sciences, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York, USA
Nat Genet 44:603-8. 2012..We discuss the implications of deriving genotypic information from RNA data deposited in the public domain...
- Integrated systems approach identifies genetic nodes and networks in late-onset Alzheimer's diseaseBin Zhang
Department of Genetics and Genomic Sciences, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY 10029, USA
Cell 153:707-20. 2013..Thus the causal network structure is a useful predictor of response to gene perturbations and presents a framework to test models of disease mechanisms underlying LOAD...
- Integrative analysis of a cross-loci regulation network identifies App as a gene regulating insulin secretion from pancreatic isletsZhidong Tu
Institute of Genomics and Multiscale Biology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York, United States of America
PLoS Genet 8:e1003107. 2012..Our result provides a novel hypothesis on the mechanism for the connection between two aging-related diseases: Alzheimer's disease and type 2 diabetes...