D L Reich
Affiliation: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- An algorithm for assessing intraoperative mean arterial pressure labilityD L Reich
Department of Anesthesiology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York, USA
Anesthesiology 87:156-61. 1997..This study sought to derive and validate an algorithm (expert system) to measure mean arterial pressure (MAP) lability...
- Comparison of the cardiovascular effects of cisatracurium and vecuronium in patients with coronary artery diseaseD L Reich
Department of Anesthesiology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
Can J Anaesth 45:794-7. 1998..The purpose of the present study was to investigate the haemodynamic effects of high doses of cisatracurium in patients with coronary artery disease...
- Intraoperative hemodynamic predictors of mortality, stroke, and myocardial infarction after coronary artery bypass surgeryD L Reich
Department of Anesthesiology, The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York 10029 6574, USA
Anesth Analg 89:814-22. 1999..It is not known whether interventions to control these variables would improve outcome...
- Influence of increased left ventricular myocardial mass on early and late mortality after cardiac surgeryM M Weiner
Department of Anaesthesiology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, One Gustave L Levy Place, Box 1010, New York, NY 10029 6574, USA
Br J Anaesth 110:41-6. 2013..We hypothesized that patients with increased LVM index (LVMI) were more likely to have greater 30 day and 1 yr mortality...
- Arterial blood pressure and heart rate discrepancies between handwritten and computerized anesthesia recordsD L Reich
Departments of Anesthesiology and Biomathematical Sciences, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10029 6574, USA
Anesth Analg 91:612-6. 2000..05, except DAP median and HR peak). Considering together all the recorded measurements from all cases, extreme values were recorded more frequently in computerized records than in the handwritten records...
- Intraoperative transesophageal echocardiography for the detection of cardiac preload changes induced by transfusion and phlebotomy in pediatric patientsD L Reich
Department of Anesthesiology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, New York 10029 6574
Anesthesiology 79:10-5. 1993..The authors tested the hypothesis that transesophageal echocardiography would identify changes in cardiac filling resulting from manipulations of blood volume...
- Application of fuzzy functions for visual presentation of medical dataM Krol
Department of Anesthesiology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York 10029 6574, USA
J Med Syst 28:603-6. 2004..Thus, in the Operating Room the anesthesiologist can be provided with an easy statistical assessment of uncertainty of existing recommendations...
- Association of intraoperative blood pressure instability with adverse outcomes after liver transplantationS De Maria
Department of Anesthesiology, The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY 10029, USA
Minerva Anestesiol 79:604-16. 2013..While this concept is often believed to be true, few have rigorously demonstrated the validity of this claim, especially in likely vulnerable OLT patients...
- The relationship of cognitive, personality, and academic measures to anesthesiology resident clinical performanceD L Reich
Department of Anesthesiology, The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York 10029, USA
Anesth Analg 88:1092-100. 1999..A predictive academic variable was poor anesthesia knowledge as measured by using two different tests during the first month of training. There were varying levels of independence among these variables...
- A survey of anesthesiologists' and nurses' attitudes toward the implementation of an Anesthesia Information Management System on a labor and delivery floorY Beilin
Department of Anesthesiology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine of New York University, New York, NY 10029 6574, USA
Int J Obstet Anesth 18:22-7. 2009..The purpose of this study is to describe the implementation of an AIMS on L&D and the attitudes of practitioners (anesthesiologists and nurses) toward the system...
- Mathematical model for describing cerebral oxygen desaturation in patients undergoing deep hypothermic circulatory arrestG W Fischer
Department of Anesthesiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery, Mount Sinai Medical Center, One Gustave L Levy Place, Box 1010, New York, NY 10029, USA
Br J Anaesth 104:59-66. 2010..We hypothesized that cerebral desaturation during circulatory arrest could be described by a mathematical relationship that is time-dependent...
- Heparin and protamine titration do not improve haemostasis in cardiac surgical patientsL Shore-Lesserson
Department of Anesthesiology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY 10029, USA
Can J Anaesth 45:10-8. 1998..We compared the Hemochron RxDx heparin and protamine titration system with standard weight based management with regard to heparin dose, protamine dose, and perioperative bleeding...
- Decreased endotoxin immunity is associated with greater mortality and/or prolonged hospitalization after surgeryE Bennett-Guerrero
Department of Anesthesiology, The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York, USA
Anesthesiology 94:992-8. 2001..The authors sought to determine the association of preoperative antiendotoxin immunity and death or prolonged hospitalization in a broad population of general surgical patients undergoing major surgery...
- Retrograde cerebral perfusion during thoracic aortic surgery and late neuropsychological dysfunctionD L Reich
Department of Anesthesiology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10029, USA
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 19:594-600. 2001..We tested the hypothesis that RCP would affect neuropsychological outcome in a clinical cohort...