Affiliation: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Medical risks in living kidney donors: absence of proof is not proof of absenceElizabeth S Ommen
Mount Sinai Medical Center, Division of Nephrology, 1 Gustave Levy Place, Box 1243, New York, NY 10029, USA
Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 1:885-95. 2006..Prospective registration of living kidney donors and prospective studies of diverse populations of donors are essential to protect living donors and preserve living-kidney donation...
- Routine use of ambulatory blood pressure monitoring in potential living kidney donorsElizabeth S Ommen
Mount Sinai Medical Center, Division of Nephrology, Box 1243, 1 Gustave Levy Place, New York, NY 10029, USA
Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 2:1030-6. 2007..We therefore conducted a prospective study to determine the impact of routine ambulatory BP monitoring on diagnosis of hypertension in potential donors and the value of other baseline characteristics in predicting ambulatory BP results...
- When good intentions are not enough: obtaining follow-up data in living kidney donorsE S Ommen
Department of Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Am J Transplant 11:2575-81. 2011....
- Changes in biomarkers associated with living kidney donationYonghong Huan
Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Am J Nephrol 38:212-7. 2013....
- The role of ambulatory BP monitoring in clinical careElizabeth S Ommen
Department of Medicine, Division of Nephrology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Geriatrics 62:11-4. 2007..ABPM provides diagnostic and prognostic information that is superior to that of casual OBP readings and should be considered in the measurement and management of BP in the elderly...
- Predictors and Impact of Low GFR After Living Kidney DonationELIZABETH OMMEN; Fiscal Year: 2007..The primary purpose of this application is to support the candidate, Dr. Elizabeth Ommen as she develops into an independent investigator in the areas of renal disease and hypertension, with an ..