Ira S Nash
Affiliation: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Decision-making in percutaneous coronary intervention: a surveyCatherine R Rahilly-Tierney
Massachusetts Veterans Epidemiology and Research Information Center MAVERIC, Boston VA Healthcare System, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
BMC Med Inform Decis Mak 8:28. 2008..We sought to determine perceptions of physicians concerning their involvement in PCI decisions in cases they had referred to the cardiac catheterization laboratory at a major academic medical center...
- Contemporary awareness and understanding of cholesterol as a risk factor: results of an American Heart Association national surveyIra S Nash
The Zena and Michael A Wiener Cardiovascular Institute, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY 10029, USA
Arch Intern Med 163:1597-600. 2003..Public awareness and understanding of risk factors for atherosclerotic vascular disease are essential for successful primary and secondary prevention. The American Heart Association is committed to reducing cardiovascular disease...
- Reducing excessive medication administration in hospitalized adults with renal dysfunctionIra S Nash
Zena and Michael A Wiener Cardiovascular Institute and The Marie Josée and Henry R Kravis Center for Cardiovascular Health, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY 10029, USA
Am J Med Qual 20:64-9. 2005..1% and 24.8% in the rest of the hospital. Automated detection and routine feedback can reduce the rate of excessive administration of medication in hospitalized adults with renal insufficiency...
- Aronow's "Should the NCEP III guidelines be changed in elderly and younger persons at high risk for cardiovascular events?" Aim lowIra S Nash
Zena and Michael A Wiener Cardiovascular Institute, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Box 1030, 1 Gustave L Levy Place, New York, NY 10029, USA
J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 60:599-600; author reply 602. 2005
- Is a chimera the answer?Ira S Nash
Zena and Michael A Wiener Cardiovascular Institute, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10029, USA
Am Heart Hosp J 1:203-4. 2003