Jennifer S Kim
Affiliation: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Should avoidance of foods be strict in prevention and treatment of food allergy?Jennifer S Kim
Jaffe Food Allergy Institute, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York 10029 6574, USA
Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 10:252-7. 2010..To discuss whether strict allergen avoidance is the most appropriate strategy for managing or preventing food allergy...
- Living with food allergy: allergen avoidanceJennifer S Kim
Division of Allergy and Immunology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, One Gustave L Levy Place, Box 1198, New York, NY 10029 6574, USA
Pediatr Clin North Am 58:459-70, xi. 2011..The authors review the necessary tools of avoidance that physicians and medical practitioners can use to guide their patients through the complexities of food avoidance...
- Relating microarray component testing and reported food allergy and food-triggered atopic dermatitis: a real-world analysisIrene Fung
Division of Allergy and Immunology, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 110:173-177.e1. 2013..High epitope diversity has been associated with increased IgE-mediated food allergy severity...
- IgE-mediated cow's milk allergy in childrenFaith Huang
Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10029, USA
Curr Allergy Asthma Rep 12:630-40. 2012..However, given the potential nutritional, social, and immunologic ramifications of cow's milk elimination from a child's diet, there has been a focus on reevaluating this therapeutic approach...
- Food allergy: a glimpse into the inner workings of gut immunologyJennifer S Kim
Department of Pediatrics, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York, USA
Curr Opin Gastroenterol 28:99-103. 2012..This review summarizes the recent findings elucidating the small intestine's role in the pathophysiology of food allergy and the immune mechanisms of oral tolerance...