Joseph W Eichenbaum
Affiliation: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- A zebrafish retinal graded photochemical stress modelJoseph W Eichenbaum
Department of Ophthalmology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, USA
J Pharmacol Toxicol Methods 59:121-7. 2009....
- Geriatric vision loss due to cataracts, macular degeneration, and glaucomaJoseph W Eichenbaum
Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Mt Sinai J Med 79:276-94. 2012....
- Minimally invasive method for murine brain fixationKenneth D Eichenbaum
New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Biotechniques 39:487-8, 490. 2005..Acute, discrete change in brain tissue can be studied...
- A murine photochemical stroke model with histologic correlates of apoptotic and nonapoptotic mechanismsJoseph W Eichenbaum
Department of Ophthalmology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1050 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10028, USA
J Pharmacol Toxicol Methods 47:67-71. 2002..We previously developed a photochemical model of stroke in the rat. We have now adapted this model for use in the mouse. The present manuscript describes the mouse model...
- Comparing dynamic contour tonometry to Goldmann and hand-held tonometry in normal, ocular hypertension, and glaucoma populationsKenneth D Eichenbaum
Department of Structural and Chemical Biology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1050 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10028, USA
Ann Ophthalmol (Skokie) 39:41-9. 2007..While DCT is in good overall agreement with GAT and HTT, there is some systematic deviation at different pressure ranges in normal, ocular hypertension, and glaucoma populations...