Affiliation: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- The etiology of Wolf-Hirschhorn syndromeAndrew D Bergemann
Department of Pathology, The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, One Gustave L Levy Place, New York, NY 10029, USA
Trends Genet 21:188-95. 2005..In this article, we outline the progress being made in patient studies and in the development of mouse models, and relate the implications of this work for a broad group of sub-telomeric deletion syndromes...
- Assessing age-related ossification of the petro-occipital fissure: laying the foundation for understanding the clinicopathologies of the cranial baseArmand L Balboni
Center for Anatomy and Functional Morphology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1 Gustave L Levy Place, New York, NY 10029, USA
Anat Rec A Discov Mol Cell Evol Biol 282:38-48. 2005..An understanding of the basic temporal biological processes of the POF may yield insight into the development of clinicopathologies in this region of the cranial base...
- Homeobox gene Sax2 deficiency causes an imbalance in energy homeostasisRuth Simon
Department of Pathology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York 10029, USA
Dev Dyn 236:2792-9. 2007..These data strongly suggest that Sax2 is required for the coordinated crosstalk of factors involved in the maintenance of energy homeostasis...
- Tuberculosis induced changes to the osseous cranial base and its potential effect on hearingArmand L Balboni
Center for Anatomy and Functional Morphology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York 10029, USA
Anat Rec (Hoboken) 291:488-90. 2008....
- Isolation of DNTNP, which encodes a potential nuclear protein that is expressed in the developing, dorsal neural tubeLin Jun
The Lillian and Henry M Stratton Hans Popper, Department of Pathology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10029, USA
Dev Dyn 224:116-23. 2002..The dorsal localization of DNTNP in the early embryonic central nervous system suggests roles for this molecule in specifying dorsal cell fates within the neural tube...
- B-CLASS EPHRINS IN AXON GUIDANCEAndrew Bergemann; Fiscal Year: 2004..Through these comparative studies of ephrin function we will determine the post translation mechanisms which regulate their axon guidance activity. ..